Alternate uploading API Version 0.2
- 0.2 - "status" key addition, HTML removal from "message" key in API response
- 0.1 - initial release
Note - this is for advanced users and programmers. If you are regular cracker, please use mass upload via CSV file.
We have API for alternate uploading.
Alternate upload via API can be done just like this:
First of all, do POST or GET request to http://www.appaddict.org/login.php with the following parameters:
- email (required) - email address of your account
- password (required) - your password in plaintext
You should receive 2 cookies in response:
- pass_hash - your password hash
- id - your account id
Save these cookies for future use with your bot.
Second, to upload app do POST or GET request to http://www.appaddict...nate-upload.php with the following parameters:
- api (required) - must be set to 1, indicates script that you uploading apps via API
- cracker (required) - cracker name
- version (optional) - app version (if you uploading older version than available on iTunes)
- links (required) - a JSON encoded array of links
- url (required) - an iTunes URL of app you are uploading
Do not forget to urlencode (escape) all values you are submitting them via GET request.
You should receive JSON object as a response, containing the following:
status - the machine readable status of upload, that can be:
- ok - upload succeeded
- error - upload failed, see message for explanation
message - the status of upload, in HTML code. For example:
Bad filehosting links, view left column on upload page or APP_NAME uploaded
This is all. Feel free to PM me if you having issues with it.