Installing AppSync On Your Device
UPDATE - 06/02/13 - We have now added AppSync for iOS 6.0+ and 7.0+ package to the repo so follow the bellow guide but instead of installing AppSync for iOS 5.0+ install for iOS 6.0+ or 7.0+
In order to install AppSync you must first be JailBroken, for this guide we will assume that you are already JailBroken.
1) Open Cydia and press the "Manage" tab along the bottom bar, then press "Sources"
2) Press "Edit" in the top right corner, then press "Add" in the top left corner.
3) Enter the following URL - cydia.appaddict.org - and then press "Add Source".
4) Cydia will now add the AppAddict repo to your device, and bring you back to the sources list.
5) Select the newly added AppAddict Repo, then select the AppSync package and press "Install" and "Confirm" in the top right corner.
6) Cydia will now install AppSync on your device, once finished press the "Restart Springboard" button and your device will respring and take you back to the home screen.
7) Now reboot your phone!
Congratulations, you now have AppSync installed on you device, you can now install the AppAddict app from http://AppAddict.org/app and / or install cracked apps to your device via iTunes!
Here are some screenshots of the process above
OPEN CYDIA APP AFTER JAILBREAKING
On iOS 7.....
EDIT: AFTER RESPRINGING, REBOOT YOUR DEVICE!!!
On iOS 6 (same process, really).....
Edited by DblD, 02 March 2014 - 02:10 PM.
Added an additional step (reboot).