TurboCollage 6 - Collage Creator
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
SALE - 25% OFF FOR TODAY ONLY!
Fully-featured, easy-to-use photo collage maker for Mac.
Create stunning picture collages on your Mac. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, create a picture pile, or arrange pictures like a beehive. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Professional designers, photographers, bloggers, and photo enthusiasts across the globe use TurboCollage to create photo collages, scrapbooks, contact sheets, design boards, mood boards, reference boards, greeting cards, comp cards, promotional images, event posters, disk covers, photo books, and invitation cards.
Ease of use, versatility, and superb performance make TurboCollage the best collage maker for Mac.
SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!
TurboCollage comes with an intelligent algorithm to arrange pictures in Mosaic collage such that cropping of pictures is minimized. In almost all cases, you will get an arrangement that doesn’t crop the used pictures at all!
Seven top level collage patterns, thousands of amazing collage design possibilities.
• Regular Pile
• Advanced Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
High on Performance & Functionality
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Export images as big as 12000 X 12000 pixels
• Use Undo/Redo for hassle free designing
• Save project to edit later
• Choose from a wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
• Create collage in any custom size.
• Use Landscape or Portrait orientations
• Choose from over 125 pre-designed Templates
• Apply shadows to pictures
• Customize picture borders
• Shuffle to get a new picture arrangement
Regular & Advanced Pile Patterns
• Drag, scale, rotate, or crop selected picture
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Increase/decrease size of all or selected pictures
• Spread out pictures to reduce overlap
• Rearrange pictures into photo wall arrangement
• Rearrange pictures into a grid like arrangement
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Regular Pile
• Use shapes on all or selected pictures in Advanced Pile
Mosaic, Grid, Zig Mosaic, Center Frame and Photohive Patterns
• Use manual controls to design any Mosaic collage arrangement from scratch
• Invoke intelligent algorithm to minimize cropping of images in Mosaic collage.
• Customize number of rows and columns in Grid collage
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Set rounded corners on pictures
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Use picture or color as collage background
• Tile background picture
• Use transparent background
• Configure text font, size, color, opacity, and alignment
• Apply shadows to text
• Stroke and/or Fill text
• Set a rotation on text
• Use a color as text background
• Change text background opacity
Print and Export
• Export collage as JPEG, PNG, or TIFF to send it to a print shop or to print it from the local printer
• Export collage to Photos app
• Set collage as Desktop Picture
• Post to Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
• AirDrop collage to your iPhone and post it to Instagram or WhatsApp from your iPhone
• Share via Messages app
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at [email protected]
What's new in Version 6.0.4
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Compatible with Mac OS X High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, and Mavericks.
Great tool for designers too.
As a graphic designer who makes collages everyday, this app saves me a ton of time.
A few suggestions that could be extemely helpful.
1. Ability to lock certain photos in place.
Many times a customer will ask me to move or resize a few photos in the collage, or to delete a few photos entirely. However, there may be some photos that they want to remain large, or in the same place. Right now when you hit the randomize button, everything moves. Being able to select certain photos, and then lock them from moving would be HUGE.
2. Border Textures
Color frames are nice, but my customers like vintage looking photo frames. Would be nice to be able to select textures for these purposes.
3. Removing portions of the collage.
Say I want to leave the upper left corner open so that I can put some text there above the collage. Right now I have to export the png, and then open in photoshop and then delete a photo. That in itself creates another problem. I have to create a blank image to put into the collage, and then move that blank image to the area that I want to delete, so that I’m not deleting customer photos.
These are just a few improvments that I can think of at the moment. I hope they can make thier way into a future update.
So far so good
Easy to figure out and a lot of options to choose from. Plus it’s got a good variety of output print sizes and it makes it easy for beginners (who aren’t familiar with printing) to set up their own sizes. For my first use, I’m trying to jam a lot of photos into a single collage, which results in some wildly different arrangements every time I refresh, but it’s handling the whole set well and is producing good results, so I can’t complain. Feels pricey for my immediate need, but if you made a lot of collages, you’ll be happy with this. Shouldn’t be too hard for me to find new uses for it either....More
I really like this app. I mainly use the “regular pile” feature, but I appreciate how it intelligently assembles the photos so that faces are showing in a seemingly random pile of pictures. It allows me to make wallpapers with tons of my favorite memories on one screen. The only improvement I can think of would be integration into the Photos app so that collages could be generated without having to export the pictures to Finder.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $19.99
- Category: Graphics & Design (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SilkenMermaid
- © Gaurav Agarwal
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor