By Rama Krishna
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Welcome to Whink: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation app.
Whink is uniquely designed for the iPad and iPhone to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices.
• Handwrite and sketch on Whink as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
• Write smoothly using our stunning gel ink pen with unlimited colors.
• Zoom into your notes to write in and see the tiniest details.
• Tap anywhere on the page to start typing notes.
• Make your notes fun with a wide range of tastefully chosen typography.
• Quickly format typewritten notes into headings, sub-headings and more.
• Create lists and outlines with bullets, numbering, and even checklists.
• Create sections within your documents to further organize your notes.
***Annotate PDFs & Photos***
• Import PDFs using Open-In from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Markup lecture slides, meeting agendas, memos without accidentally marking the page.
• Fill up forms, sign, send and print contracts straight from your iPad.
• Quickly sort and navigate through your documents.
• Insert, rearrange and attach photos to your notes as well.
***Add Audio Recordings***
• Record lectures and meetings while taking notes and play them back anytime.
• Sort, arrange and keep your voice recordings right next to your notes.
• Insert voice recordings in your PDF files.
***Add Shapes and Post-its***
• Sketch and add/edit auto-shapes to your notes. Great for making charts or geometric figures.
• Add and rearrange post-its on your notes and documents to remember important points.
• Quickly search relevant notes by adding tags and labeling them.
***Organize, Share & Backup Your Notes***
• Quickly group documents and arrange notes adding sections and pages.
• Insert PDF documents inside a notebook anytime.
• Open your notebooks in other app using the Open-In feature.
• Share notes with friends, classmates or colleagues via email, Dropbox and more.
• Never lose your notes with automatic sync and backup via iCloud.
• Quickly find and open notebooks directly from iOS spotlight search
We hope you enjoy using Whink — let us know what you think!
What's new in Version 5.9
- Fixed a bug where the handwriting rendering stops intermittently on older devices and iOS 10....More
Terrible for school
I am in grad school and want an alternative to OneNote for taking class notes. I thought this was going to be the perfect app, but I was so very wrong. First, this doesn’t let me arrange the notes in the order I want. I only have 3 options: date created, date modified, name. None of those work for me. Second, grouping notes is tedious and time consuming. With the number of slide sets I have to import for each class, it will take way too much time for me to keep them organized. I want an app that saves me time! Finally, the app will not let me take notes outside of the slide space (I cannot scroll to the right, for example, to add info). This gives me way too little space in which to take notes for a slide. I’m sorry I ever purchased this app and wish I could get my $5 back....More
Wink is simple to use
Useful application, for quick and simple presentations.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 23, 2017
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 91.8 MB
- Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rama Krishna
- © 2015 Rama Krishna
Requirements: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases