CopyClip 2 - Clipboard Manager
By FIPLAB Ltd
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
CopyClip 2 is the slickest and most efficient premium clipboard manager for your Mac. Running discreetly from your menu bar, the app stores all that you have copied or cut in the past, allowing you to quickly find that snippet of text you've been looking for.
- Ability to store up to 230 clippings
- Option to paste clippings with the original formatting if desired
- Ability to search through clippings using the embedded search bar
- Keyboard shortcuts to paste clippings
- Right-click option to ‘pin’ chosen clippings to the top of the list
- You can exclude apps you wish not to copy clippings from
- Option to edit and delete individual clippings, as well as delete all clippings at once
- Toggle between Dark/Light user interface themes
- Works on both the menubar and the Dock
BENEFITS OF COPYCLIP 2:
- Improves your overall productivity, speed and efficiency
- Saves you time on the mundane task of cutting/copying/pasting
- All your recent copied items are stored on the app’s clipboard = less worries!
- Pinning items to the top of the list keeps those important clippings within easy reach
- The search bar helps to ensure anything you may have previously copied, is easy to find again
We've worked hard to make CopyClip 2 as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
What's new in Version 2.8
- Full macOS High Sierra support
- Major performance optimizations
Exactly what I was looking for
I have used a clipboard manager for years and for the time I started using one, I couldn’t live without one! If I forget to install one when setting up a new computer, or if I am using someone else’s computer, I always end up losing clippings because these things work so great that I just assume they are saving my clips.
So I have always used one called FlyCut and it was always great, but I recently found myself wishing I could search through clips like I can on the one on my PC. So this one pops up a window where I can scroll through and also search - exactly what I was looking for.
I’m not sure what was wrong for the users that had problems. I just hit the configurable hotkey (I immediately changed it to Cmd-Shift-V) and then either type to search or hit up/down to select a clip then enter to paste. I can also hit esc, or click outside the window, to dismiss it - which another user claimed you couldn’t do. By default, the app just Copys the selected clip when you hit enter, you do have to select the Direct Paste option as others mentioned, but I didn’t need to DL anything… though maybe that’s because I had previously DL’d the trial version from their website. And that brings me to my next point - there is a trial if you go to the website, so you can try before you buy.
The one thing I’m surprised this app doesn’t do, since it’s a paid app, is cloud sync. But that’s not something I need, so five stars!
Great Time Saver
With built in copy/paste there isn’t a way to keep the copied item for later use (that I know of). This app will keep copied items for ever unless you personally delete them from the app. I find I go back to the app for copied items on a regular basis. The more I use it the better I like it
Mostly very useful
I like this kind of app very much. It makes it very easy to transfer data. I would like a time limit on the entries; I get a large number of saved entries an have to search for the right one. It would also be nice to be able to erase all entries at once, rather than go page by page.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $7.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2017 FIPLAB Ltd
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor