BusyCal - Calendar, Reminders & To Dos
By Busy Apps FZE
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
BusyCal is a powerful, flexible calendar app for managing busy schedules, events and to dos.
BusyCal's unique features include customizable calendar views, integrated to dos, meeting scheduling, travel time, maps integration, natural language input, tags, alarms, search, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, graphics and more.
BusyCal provides reliable support for iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share calendars with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
BusyCal for iOS is a full-featured mobile companion to BusyCal for Mac, the leading calendar solution for Mac OS X that thousands of users have trusted and depended on for years.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day or List.
• Pinch and zoom to control the number of weeks shown per month, and days shown per week.
• Customize the calendar appearance including calendar colors, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, event times, week numbers and more.
• Create events manually or automatically using natural language.
• Choose from a wid range of attributes to display when viewing or editing events including travel time, time zones, attendees, contacts, tags, maps, last edit time, and more.
• Add tags to events to track projects and important events.
• To Dos are displayed directly in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
• To Dos can be undated, or scheduled to occur on a specific date or time.
• To Dos can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• To Dos can be sorted and filtered by date, priority, calendar or title.
• To Dos are compatible and sync with the Reminders app on Mac and iOS.
Travel Time, Locations and Maps
• Supports Location Services for adding locations to events.
• Supports both Apple Maps and Google Maps for driving directions.
• Travel time allows you to block out time to travel to an appointment.
• Alarms can warn you in advance of travel time when it's time to leave.
• Display Birthdays and Anniversaries, including birthday age and anniversary number.
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast.
• Display phases of the moon.
• Display graphics created in BusyCal for Mac.
Sync and Share calendars
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, Fruux, Yahoo, Kerio, Zimbra, OS X Server, SabreDAV and other CalDAV servers.
• Sync with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
• Receive Inbox notifications of meetings and changes to events on shared calendars.
• Search your calendar for past and future events and to dos.
• Set default settings for events, to dos and alarms.
What's new in Version 3.2
• Fixes Google Login errors
• Fixes Exchange 2016 autodiscovery issues
• New Distribution Certificate
• Other miscellaneous bug fixes
Best Calendar App
This is simply, the best Calendar App, available for iOS. It’s clean and nice to look at, syncs flawlessly, with other Calendar’s and is very easy to use. It also offers sync capabilities with iOS Reminders, which is a must for a Calendar App, in my book.
You can quickly add an event or to-do with all the information you need and clearly see the month you’re in, from any screen.
If you are looking for a replacement Calendar for your iOS device, look no further, because BusyCal is a winner.
Like it but not so much
I use this app on my MacBook and iOS devices. I like it best on the Mac, in iOS my biggest complaints are two. In iOS there is no clear distinction between the different months except in the the fist day of a month. Makes it difficult when scrolling for an event. Also the starting time of an event does not show unless you tap to zoom in. I understand there’s not much room in phone screen but plenty on a iPad. Hope for a fix or will have to try something else.
Great for my work schedule
I have added my work email and it perfectly shows my schedule. Also I have stopped using Apple calender and reminder and been only using this app for personal reminders and events. Defently recommended 👍 Just One thing is it possible to add the app in the widget?
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Busy Apps FZE
- © 2016 BusyCal LLC
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.