Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
RocketCake is a website designer for creating responsive websites, for beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. It includes the following features:
- WYSIWYG Editor: Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and edit it as on any tablet, PC or mobile.
- No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like.
- Built in support for all important HTML elements: navigation menus, image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
- Integrated FTP client, one click to publish your website to your server
- Create HTML, PHP and ASP pages
- Lots of pre-created templates
- Clean generated HTML code, and the option to insert your own code.
- Breakpoint Editor: Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
This is the professional edition of RocketCake, including all features without any restrictions.
Note: This is not a HTML editor!
What's new in Version 1.5
- New Templates: Added a lot of new free website templates: For restaurants, hotels, consultants, and more.
- Password protection: You can now easily password protect your webpages by adding the "password protection" element onto your page. You can add an unlimited amount of users and passwords for those.
There is also a new tutorial showing how to use this new feature.
- Image reloading: There is now a new command for reloading all the used images from disk. Use the menu
File -> Reload all images for this.
- Better slide show: The slide show element now is a lot more flexible and easier to use. It has a new default image adjusting mode: 'Cover'. It adjusts the scale of the shown image always according to width or height automatically, so that no gap is shown. That way, you don't need any breakpoints for your slideshow to make them look good on very small screens, they will always look nicely. In order to make it adjust to the aspect ratio of the image, you can also use the 'auto' property for its height.
- It is now possible to quickly move the cursor in the text between words by holding down control while pressing the cursor keys
- It is now possible to copy and paste website pages
- Most templates now also have sub pages and are easier to customize.
- The editor now only asks for confirmation when you close it when there are unsaved changes.
- The heading number can now be adjusted in the property window for heading elements
- Fixed a bug causing heading numbers not to be set correctly when copying and pasting
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $39.99
- Category: Developer tools (Mac)
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 119 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ambiera
- © 2017 Nikolaus Gebhardt, Ambiera e.U.
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later