Polarr Photo Editor Pro
By Polarr, Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Face detection and advanced face editing panel
• Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
• Liquify, clone and healing tools
• Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
• Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local adjustments and layers
• Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
• Beta support for RAW formats
• Edit and upload your own watermark
• Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Sync filters across devices
• At 50MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for macOS
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Customizable UI color theme and workspace
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
• Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
• Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
• Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
• Multiple clone and heal adjustments
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email [email protected] for any questions.
What's new in Version 4.4.2
In this update:
* Added color inversion tool.
* Fixed an image importing issue.
* Bug fixes.
This is a six star application in my book
Every time I use this application I am impressed. It has all the great featurs of mmost imaging applications but it also recognizes faces. You can take an ugly mug like my own and resize my eyes, nose, mouth, get rid of wrinkles even whiten and brighten your teeth. It has everything you need to make yourself look great. Along with filters, editing, history for undo, guides and before and after views. It works directly from within Apple Photo application.
I absolutely love this application.
I had the lite version last night and it was working fine. I could upload a photo and then upload another photo over it for over lay. I liked it so much that I bought the full pro version. Today, I try to use it and the function is missing off of both apps. The system is confusing and you have to watch videos for answers. I have watched over 5 videos and still have no access to the button to allow me to do photo overlay. I want a refund. It could have been a great app.
Great App. Excellent customer service.
UPDATE 28 Dec 2017: After several weeks (months?) of using Polarr, it has become my go to app for image processing on both my iphone and my laptop. Loving it. Takes a bit of effort to learn all the ins and outs, but it is one very powerful and versatile app.
I started out using Polarr on my iPhone. It worked very well but still had some concerns about lack of a perspective correction app. Customer service response was very quick and very thorough. They looked seriously at my concern and examined photos I sent to them to show how the distortion tool does not work as a perspective correction tool. Indicated they will work on adding a proper perspective correction tool. I added Polarr for Mac OS and using both the iPhone App and the Mac Desktop app, have now left Lightroom and its nightmare Creative cloud behind. (I live outside the US in an area (Philippines) where quality internet is difficult to come by and often is data capped. Creative cloud really hurt me and I don’t use Apple iCloud either for the same reasons. We can’t all connect instantly or quickly to the cloud to get to our real images.) Polarr for Mac OS and iPhone is now Since they both use the Photos Database, and I can sync between computer and phone without going through the internet, it is a better solution. Mind you sycing isn’t perfect but it is much more usable solution then “Cloud Services”.
I am impressed by both the iPhone and the Mac OS apps, and how well they can handle so many different tasks. Yes there is a learning curve but I have been taking photos for more then 50 years and shooting digital since Jan 2001 or more then 16 years. I have no difficulty learning to use new tools. One of the things I really like about Polarr is they have a huge and growing library of “Tutorials” that is readily available and very helpful in learning to use Polarr to its fullest. Impressive!!
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $19.99
- Category: Photography (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 13, 2017
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Polarr, Inc.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor