By shinywhitebox ltd
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Realtime screen recording like you've never seen before! iShowU Instant is the fastest, most feature filled realtime screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. It takes key features from both "Classic" and HD Pro, and merges them into a single product, making 'iShowU Instant' the only app you'll ever need to create recordings quickly.
All of the features you would expect are here: Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
* Simple to use User Interface
* Customisable settings and presets
* Great share options, making use of built in OS X sharing services, including YouTube & Vimeo
* Create animated GIFs and PNGs!
* Picture in Picture (PIP) support for Camera while recording
* Flexible output, up to 60fps capture
* Create Quicktime or MP4 movies
* Built in scheduled recordings
* Realtime preview
Advanced Features (included):
* Record directly from your iOS device
* Awesome microphone audio via Audio dynamics processing, including both compressor, dynamics & EQ
* Export directly to ProRes
* Text and Image watermarks
* Full visualisation control, keypress visualisation, key modifiers and more
* Built in ability to export recordings to Final Cut directly
* Built in editing, trimming. Place shapes, create and edit additional text objects.
What's new in Version 1.2.2
- Added: experimental HEVC support for High Sierra. You need a Kaby Lake CPU to use this.
- Fixed a problem that caused a white screen to appear instead of the Preferences.
- Fixed a spurious error (0) being shown after recording was shared (e.g: to the photos app)
- Fixed sound not working when using Discrete PCM outputs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash.
- Fixed audio preview device not being updated when the default output is changed in system preferences
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $64.99
- Category: Video (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: shinywhitebox ltd
- © 2017 shinywhitebox ltd
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor