By Feral Interactive Ltd
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
In a world gone mad, only the maddest survive.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Players become Max, the lone warrior who must fight for survival against the Wasteland’s savage factions by engaging in all-out melée combat and vicious vehicular combat.
Following the theft of his Interceptor, Max teams up with the gifted mechanic Chumbucket to build the ultimate survival vehicle, the “Magnum Opus.” Players design, customize and upgrade their vehicle by choosing from different car chassis and a myriad of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines in order to escape to the Plains of Silence.
As they navigate the Wasteland, gamers will encounter a huge variety of enemies, in a gigantic post-apocalyptic open-world with a range of immersive locations, many of them remnants of the world before the apocalypse.
Important information regarding Mad Max:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 3.2GHz Intel, RAM: 8.0GB, Graphics: 2.0GB, Free Space: 35.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 6xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 7xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris Pro 6200, Intel GMA series, Intel Iris 5100, Intel HD 515, Intel Iris Pro 5200, Intel HD6000, Intel HD5000, Intel Iris 6100, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 1xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Mad Max mini-site at feralinteractive.com/madmax
MAD MAX software © 2015-2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Avalanche Studios. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.
WBPlay, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
What's new in Version 1.0.2
• Fixes an issue where the game would fail to close fully while signed in to a Feral Account
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Nice Open World Game
This is a great game. Huge open world to explore. Works fine on my 5 year old iMac. Xbox 360 wireless controller support without any special software (no need for joystick mapper, etc). If you enjoy an open game, not tied into a level by level type of game this is it. Graphics are good and with a 360 controller feels just like a console game. Surround sound support if you’ve got the hardware as well. Definitely worth the cost. Support those developers! You control your gameplay so deciding what to do, where, and when is all up to the player. At the very beginning you’ll be tied into a “do this, then this” scenario but that goes away fairly quickly turning into a wide open game. There are multiple story lines in the game and decided when to follow them is up to the player.
UPDATE: Just completed almost the entire game. Finished all the story missions and wasteland missions. About 93% complete. Looted everywhere. Really enjoyable game. Didn’t run into a single bug or issue so far. I don’t see where the game has kept track of hte hours I’ve played but I’d say easily over 100. Awesome!
Amazing game, runs WELL on a 2014 MBP/2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
Love this game but bought - foolishly - without even glancing at the system reqs…….clearly I’m well below minimum specs with my 2.5 and 1.5gb Intel Iris Pro but the game looks great running at 1680 x 1050 with mostly silky smooth frame rates.
I wouldn’t have bought this had I checked the requirements but even so, the performace of the game is outstanding with my lesser horsepower.
The game itself is one of the best games I’ve ever played.
One of the all time best! Use of a controller to sub for the keyboard is recommended. Plays well even though my machine doesn’t meet the specs. This one will take a LONG time to complete if you go for everything available. Doubt that most game players will regret the purchase. Pretty violent and graphic, so I would keep it away from the kids.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $19.99
- Category: Games (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 34.31 GB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- MAD MAX software © 2015-2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Avalanche Studios. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Requirements: OS X 10.11.6 or later