Web2App -Websites to real apps
By Denk Alexandru
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
With Web2App you can turn your favorite websites and internet services into real desktop apps.
Just type the URL, the app name and your website will become a real desktop app that appears in your Dock or your Menu Bar. You can choose to use the desktop or mobile version of the site.
Stop spending money on apps that are only websites bundled into an app (apps for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, mail providers or cloud services and many more). Now you can configure your own apps!
Imagine services like Mail, Document Editing, Maps or any Social Networks on your desktop instead of your browser. You can use any website visible on the Internet.
Use Web2App to:
• Transform Websites or Internet Services into real desktop apps
• Run your application from the Dock or Menu Bar, auto-launch apps
• Use the desktop or mobile view of each site
• Choose between multiple app window sizes
• Put services like Document Editing, Calendars, Mail, News or Maps on your desktop
• You can change the icon of the app by dragging the new graphics into the icon view in the Get Info view
• You can keep in Dock the app if you right click the icon and select Options - Keep in Dock
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
What's new in Version 2.1.0
• Updated the browser agents to the latest macOS and iOS versions...More
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $4.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Denk Alexandru
- © Denk Alexandru
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor