SopoChat for WhatsApp
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
The Best App to use WhatsApp on Mac!
Top Paid App on the Mac App Store.
● WhatsApp chats.
● Drag&Drop Photos and Videos.
● Drag&Drop Documents.
● Download Photos and Videos.
● Download Documents.
● Play Video.
● Voice messages listening.
● New messages notification.
● Unread messages on app icon.
● Icon on MenuBar.
● Full Screen mode supported.
● Split Screen mode supported.
...but why would you prefer SopoChat for WhatsApp?
● Profile Picture on Notifications!
● Quick Reply to Notifications!
● Security Password!
● Customizable Layout Size!
● FaceTime Calls!
● iPhone Calls! (on the Same WiFi network only).
● Automatic Launch at Mac Login! (optional, but you will use it)
● Dark Mode! (optional)
● Removable Dock Icon!
● Custom Shortcut to Show WhatsApp Window!
● Number of Unread conversations on MenuBar icon! (optional)
● Low CPU usage!
● External Emoji list! (Edit button)
● No annoying messages at launch!
● App usage timer!
● Option for Keep the Window on Top.
● No in-app purchases!
...and many other small bug fixes to the original service.
Notice: for using SopoChat for WhatsApp, it is necessary that within the Smartphone App settings there is the WhatsApp Web item.
Legal notes: SopoChat for WhatsApp is a third party app and is not affiliate nor sponsored by WhatsApp Inc.
Support: feedbacks, bugs and infos: [email protected]
What's new in Version 3.2
● Added features for Keep the Window on Top.
● Fixed a bug that prevent click sometimes.
● Other small bugfixes
(Icon and name changed for copyrights problems)
it’s ok… could be better!
I have a problem with emojis, and that’s about it (only since the last few OS updates). Few other graphic based glitched.
I hope they fix this soon, as using less and less. If the app were free it would have 4 or 5 stars as equally as good as the offical WhatsApp desktop version and all the other competitors. I only bought this version because of the fact the app itself has a ‘Password’ feature, so colleagues can’t use the computer and view private messages etc.
So the race is on… hopefully SOPOCHAT will fix the few tiny bugs….. Or one of the competitors will add the password feature. (I will be using whichever wins that race)
Love it how developers keep making a good product worse
This desk app is so sensitive and it keeps getting worse. You need to wake up your phone and open the app before the desktop app will connect. That is dumb enough but at least after doing that it used to keep the connection open. Then got a littel worse and you had to go through the whole rigmarole more often. Now it drops out every couple of minutes. So every time you want to use the desktop app you have to wake up your phone and start the app. Ev-er-y-ti-me.
REALLY POOR FEATURES
I couldnt get this app to share photos. The icon did not appear in the extensions menu. No spell check. The plain Whatsapp version for descktop is miles better. It even has a couple of interesting icons you can add.
I deleted this app and installed the Whatsapp version and it works perfectly.
Intersting that every nick name I typed in says it has been taken including LCLCLCLCLCLCLC and Llllllll Hmmm very strange as I have given it a poor review. Noe I have given it 2 stars it acepts my nickname.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: £0.99
- Category: Social Networking (Mac)
- Updated: 21 March 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English, German, Italian
- Seller: SopoNext
- © 2016 SOPONEXT
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor