Tap Forms Organizer 5 Database
By Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Your digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details. Now with iCloud Sync!
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - comparing Tap Forms to other organizational programs:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
• Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac using iCloud, IBM Cloudant, Nearby (WiFi), or with your own Apache CouchDB sync server.
• Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Lightning-fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Import & Export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery® label templates
• Print record details
• List, multi-column, calendar, map, and photo grid views.
Store 23 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
• Signature (capture on iOS, view on Mac)
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
What's new in Version 5.2.5
• Section Heading fields can now be collapsed and expanded, just like on the iOS version.
• Added Use Auto-Complete function to Text fields. Tap Forms will generate an auto-complete popup list of values from other values for that field in your form. Similar to Excel and Numbers.
• Added UUID() function to the Formula Editor to generate a Universally Unique Identifier.
• Added function to let you use an Emoji character to set the form's icon.
• Added Description property to the Field so you can describe what each of your fields is for. When you hover over a field title in your form, a tooltip will display the contents of the field's Description property.
• If Cloudant sync gives a request too large error, Tap Forms will now take you to the record that caused the sync error so you can correct the issue.
• Added support for exporting Table fields to CSV files.
• Fixed crash when clicking on a Table or Link to Form field table when you had no records in it.
• Added formula Result Type to the field properties when a Calculation field is selected. Makes it possible to see the Result Type without having to edit the formula.
• The formula editor now tells you what type each function returns (e.g. Number, Text, or Date).
• Changed default delimiter to semi-colon for the formula editor.
• Added support for inserting the Date, Time, and Date & Time into a Note field. Available from the new Insert submenu on the Edit menu.
• The Print table of records function will now print the fields in the same order they are set to on the multi-column list view.
• Added Russian localization.
• Other bug fixes.
If you enjoy using Tap Forms and have a couple of spare minutes, please leave a review. I really appreciate every review. Each one makes a huge difference to the success and continued improvement of Tap Forms. Thanks in advance! - Brendan
Glad I Change Over to Tap Forms 5
Back in the day I used Bento as my go to database program. When it bit the dust, I learned that Tap Forms allowed me to transfer my data to its program. At first I had some difficulty with using it, but I got excellent Tap Forms support with emails that came within a day. When Tap Forms 5 first came out I was reluctant to move to it from Tap Forms 3. I should have known better! I had no problems transferring data. I really like how the data is transfered from my desktop Mac to my iPads. If you are still hesitant I like was, go ahead and move to Tap Forms 5. Just remember to back up your data as you add new data....More
I Love Tap Forms
I had been searching for a simple database program to use on my MacMini and I came across Tap Forms. I found it very easy to use and I could form it to fit what I was trying to do without feeling like a moron. When I did have a simple question and I say that because after submitting my question and getting a very rapid response from support…I would say “duh”!! I should have known better.
I love this app and I look forward using this for a very long time!!
Thank you Tap App Software!!
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $49.99
- Category: Business (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 15, 2018
- Version: 5.2.5
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- © 2017 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor