Internet Speed Test Meter Net - Get 99.8% Accuracy
By AppYogi Software
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
"Internet Speed test" has a unique algorithm that cannot be tricked by PowerBoost or similar speed enhancement tools.
So, the results you achieved will be accurate as per your system data speed.
"Internet Speed test" is a single threaded test while most others (like speed test dot net) are multi-threaded. It uses a single connection to download the sample files which is closer to what you actually do in your everyday browsing and downloading.
• One click internet speed test right from the menu bar.
• Upload and Download speed of your network connection.
• Export .txt format report for internet speed tests with date and time.
• Get the public IP address of your computer.
• Just click to copy MAC address of your PC.
• PC network connectivity is shown with a dark and grey icon.
• Can also test with Ookla (speedtest.net), Netflix (fast.com), AT & T and Google (Fibre Speed Test).
• Retina Display enabled icons.
• You can also have option to test internet speed on internet speed.net, fast. com, AT&T and Google Fiber Speed Test IST.
• Easy to use interface.
• Best in the market.
– Test Count: Number of tests done to get accurate results
– Latency Time: A time delay between the cause and the effect of some physical change in the system being observed.
– Jitter Time: The amount of time it takes for a block of information, called a packet, to travel across a network
– Public IP: Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
– Test Server: Location of Server user to determine your internet speed.
– Mac Address: A unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment.
What's new in Version 2.6
- Performance improvement
- Bug fix.
Helps check on provider
I live out in the boonies and am currently stuck with a supposed 1.5 MB/sec DSL rate from Century Link. However, I long suspected they weren't providing even this. This app helps me check wheter it's even worth trying to get on the net and I am compiling a database of speeds and times for eventual complaint.
No cable comes out this far and I''m still researching various area satellite providers.
Today’s computers are so interconnected to the internet with the Cloud and software update software that runs in the back ground; when your computer acts sluggish or is slow to respond you need this application to verify whether the problems lies with the computer or the internet.
this is a great app which I didn’t think I would use as much as I do. Allows one to get more information than an internet speed test. If you have any geek blood in you you’l give a try. Works great on a Mac and is very accurate; ah, at least I think it does.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $3.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 04, 2017
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: AppYogi Software
- 2017 © AppYogi Software
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor