Tweak Photos - Batch Image Editing Made Easy
By Systweak Software
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
*** SPECIAL OFFER: 70% DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
*** No. 1 Batch Photo Editing App at Mac App Store ***
Everybody loves to click photos. But how well can you edit thousands of them together using your Mac is the big question.
Systweak has developed a brand new batch image editing app, Tweak Photos, for your Mac. It could very well be the ultimate batch editing tool you have been looking for! With Tweak Photos, editing thousands of your photos is just a matter of few clicks. It is a highly efficient tool that helps you customize as many effects as you want for a whole lot of photos. It also helps you to convert photo formats, and renaming an entire batch of photos in just one go.
Tweak Photos for Mac allows you to pick your choice of effects and apply them together on the entire batch of photos. Instead of enhancing photos one by one, which is definitely a tedious job, Tweak Photos is all about ‘CLICK.COLLECT.CONVERT’.
Here goes a brief introduction of what all you can do with Tweak Photos:
Batch Format Conversion & Rename
• Convert to and from the popular image formats like JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, JP2, JPG, BMP;
• Rename your batch with meaningful names with several available settings;
Re-size & Auto-correct Orientation
• Re-size your batch of photos in pixels or percentage to save space or for easy sharing;
• Auto-correct the orientation of your photos based on the EXIF info;
• Rotate/Flip your batch for portrait or landscape view;
• Crop region from your photos from the various available predefined formats or according to your choice;
Custom Enhance & Texture Effects
• Enhance and control the Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, and more;
• Choose from the various effects like: Sepia, Black & White, Vignette, Light effects, Grunge effects, ti name just a few;
• De-Noise your entire batch of photos;
• Use RGB adjust controller to control the color contrast of multiple photos;
Watermark & Add Image
• Watermark & add logo to your batch of photos;
• Automatically stamp the photos with the original/modified Date/Time as per EXIF Info and your choice of format;
• Add text to your batch of photos and customize the font style;
• Choose from the various beautifully crafted frames like Classic, Fancy, Film Strip, Royal, Vintage, and more;
Batch Effects Layer Management
• Edit/Delete your Batch effect layers anytime during batch editing;
• Change position of layers to see the difference;
Error Reporting & processing skipped files
• Quick preview of any errors & warnings like duplicate file names, file missing etc.;
• Option to process the skipped files again without reworking;
Save Session & Favorites
• Save your last edited session for later use;
• Create a favorite with your choice of batch effects and apply during your next edit session in a just a single click;
What's new in Version 1.9.5
-New photo effects added.
-Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Does not behave as expected. Can’t recommend.
The layout looks simple enough when you open it up, but it is behaving in a very unexpected and confusing way. For example, I import a folder with 10 images of different sizes in it. I decide I want to crop all of them to a square 1:1 ratio. I click the “Crop” option on the menu, set the ratio to Square 1:1, and say “Add effect.” My images are not cropped to squares. A couple become squares, others change size to something completely different. It makes no sense at all.
Next problem: I set photos to “copy to a new destination folder” and made sure NOT to check “overwrite existing files.” This is unchecked by default which I believe is the wise choice. I click “go” and it takes my original files in google drive, shrinks their size (the action I was performing this time) and moves them to a new folder, completely overwriting my originals and emptying their original folders. Luckily I have backup of these originals, but this is so dangerous that I can no longer safely use this app.
Good for renaming entire libraries but needs YMD option
I just downloaded this app and it seems to be working just fine. I downloaded it to be able to rename my photos in one easy process… I want my photos to be named by Year, Month, Day, then time. This app works well and offers several renaming options, however it is not yet possible to select the year first. So far, the options include DD-MM-YYYY and MM-DD-YYYY with additional time stamp options. I will wait for the developper to include the YYYY-MM-DD option, which is really the best way to rename and sort photos chronologically.
Also, once the files are renamed, instead of showing for instance 05-12-2017 13:05:58, the new file names follow this format: 05-12-2017 13/05/58. Perhaps the developer can replace “/" with “-" in the output name, to give: 05-12-2017 13-05-58 if 05-12-2017 13:05:58 (the absolute ideal name) is not feasible.
I will play with the photo editing capabilities later, but I really downloaded this app to rename thousands of photos at once.
On the other hand, I was introduced to this app via Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro (which was literally dirt cheap), an app that allowed me to delete duplicates in my messy Photo library. This is by far the best app I have downloaded. I managed almost 120,000 photos on my two computers in just a few clicks, and I probably deleted 10,000 identical duplicates. I don’t know the exact number because I proceeded in batches, hoping to prevent having to start all over again in case my computers crashed (they never did).
Please developper, add the Year-Month-Day Time option (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS, just like that!!!) on Tweak Photos and this app will be sheer genius! When this option is added I will give it one more star.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $4.99
- Category: Photography (Mac)
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 1.9.5
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Systweak Software
- © 2016 Systweak Software
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor