By zhang meng
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Music Streaming is the best Mac desktop client for Pandora Radio that helps you listen to and control your favorite music and stations on Pandora Radio with the greatest ease. It’s convenient, beautiful, customizable, and requires NO Adobe Flash Player!
• Play your favorite music and stations.
• Unlike web browsers, Play+ for Pandora Radio DOESN'T need Adobe Flash Player.
• Control music playback from your menubar.
• Show album artwork and detailed song info.
• Notifications of now playing.
• Show current song title and artist in menubar.
• Multiple exquisite preset themes for your preferences.
• Background playback with the app’s main window closed.
• The best music streaming experience on your Mac.
• Listen to Pandora Radio without opening your web browser.
• Stream Pandora Radio without Adobe Flash Player.
• Playing music in the background.
• Always know what’s playing.
• Easily control your music and everything.
• The ability to customize the app however you like.
• Stay undistracted when you’re focused on other tasks.
• Free updates & technical support.
Music Streaming is the ultimate Mac desktop client for Pandora Radio that makes everything beautiful, fun, and easy.
Legal Note: Music Streaming for Pandora Radio is a 3rd party app for Pandora Radio. All music content is owned by Pandora Media, Inc, and is streamed in web view directly through Pandora Radio’s official website exactly like how it is in web browsers. This app isn’t developed by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Pandora Media, Inc whatsoever. PANDORA and its logo are the trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
What's new in Version 1.3
- fix bugs....More
It works but...
I don’t have any issues with this app playing music through my account. It seems to work perfectly well on my Mac. However, I have a Pandora Premium subscription and the app doesn’t recognize this. Every time I open the app it asks if I want to upgrade my account to premium or restore an old purchase. When I click restore, the app does nothing. If I don’t skip songs, then the app is great. When I skip several songs, it tells me that it can’t skip anymore because I don’t have a premium account with Pandora. It’s frustrating. If they fixed these issues, then the app would be perfect for me. It’s just an inconvienance right now and I installed the app to make connecting to Pandora easy without having to use my browser. Not very happy with this app… :/...More
I was familiar with music streaming a few years ago when it was called Pandora. As an English teacher who believed that the arts are an avenue to the soul, I felt playing classical music for my students during writing exercises helped develop their skills. My students loved the addition of music to my classes. So, I am pleased to see that the product has evolved and is even more powerful now than it was 10 years ago. Thanks, Barbara Kingsley
Keeps Permanently Crashing
I like the app, but the media control buttons weren’t working for me. I thought I would troubleshoot by unchecking the box that supposedly enables this feature and then checking it again. When I do, the app crashes and doesn’t allow me to open again. I keep having to delete the app and reinstall it. I was hoping to reach out to the app’s support person before writing a less-than perfect review, but the “Music Streaming Support” link takes me to a random Twitter page.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: Free
- Category: Music (Mac)
- Updated: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zhang meng
- © Music Streaming
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top in-app purchases