By The Omni Group
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email [email protected]
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at [email protected], by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
What's new in Version 7.6
OmniGraffle 7.6 adds new features to Stencils. There are new view controls in the Stencil Browser, more options for where the Browser appears, and we’ve made it easier to build up your Stencil library by adding the ability to drag from the canvas to a stencil file. File management in the Resource Browser has also improved, making it easier to organize stencils. This version also fixes some of the most reported bugs and crashes; thank you for sending us those reports!
• New Preferences for Default Stencil Browser Location — In addition to Popover and Floating Window, there are two new options for default Stencil Browser locations: Right Sidebar and Left Sidebar. Look for the configuration option on the General tab in Preferences. From any of these locations, double-click on a stencil in the file list to open that stencil as a new floating window.
• Drag and Drop Objects onto Stencils — Quickly add new objects to a stencil by holding down the option key (the shortcut for duplicating) and dragging an object from the canvas to the stencil browser. Drop it on the Grid, List, or Canvas view and the object is immediately saved to that stencil. Change the object’s position in the stencil or any of its metadata by choosing Edit Stencil from the gear menu in the Stencil Browser.
• Collapse and Expand Stencil Canvases — If you organize stencils using multiple canvases then the new disclosure triangle next to each stencil canvas in the Stencil Browser makes it easy to hide and show them.
• View Options for Stencils — The Stencil Browser now has a button with an eye icon where you can find various view settings. Background color options are available for the stencil Grid, List, and Canvas views. Stencils appear in the Grid and List view based on their hierarchy in the stencil file; choose Reverse Order to change the order. When viewing stencils as a list there are additional controls for the size of the rows and what metadata is displayed.
• Grid as Default — The Grid view in the Stencil Browser is now the default but OmniGraffle now also remembers which view you last used and uses that preference next time.
• Non-printing Layers in Stencils — Objects on non-printing layers in Stencil documents aren’t shown in the Grid or List view of the Stencil Browser. Useful when you want to provide some examples or annotations for your stencil objects in the canvas view and hide that content in the Grid or List view.
• Drag and Drop Files in the Resource Browser — The Resource Browser now supports dragging and drop files between folders to make organization easier.
• Rename Folders in the Resource Browser — Folders can now be renamed directly from the Resource Browser.
• New Folder from Selection in the Resource Browser — There is a new option in the gear menu of the Resource Browser to create a new folder with the selected files.
• Object Data Inspector — The Note inspector has been renamed to the Object Data inspector.
• Presentation Mode — Stencil windows and the color picker are now hidden when entering Presentation Mode.
• Click and Paste — Clicking the canvas or the gray area around the canvas before pasting objects more reliably places the objects where the click took place.
• Page Scale — Fixed a bug that prevented proper document scaling when printing with a scale setting other then 100% in Page Setup.
• Actions Exported to PDF — Fixed a bug that caused some “Jump to…” actions to not export correctly to PDF.
• Print to PDF — Fixed a crash that would happen when overwriting an existing PDF using the Print to PDF feature on a TouchBar MacBook Pro running macOS 10.12 Sierra.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Graphics & Design (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 17, 2018
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2000-2018 The Omni Group
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Top in-app purchases
- Free TrialFree
- Upgrade to v7 Pro$99.99
- Unlock Standard$99.99
- Unlock Pro$199.99
- Upgrade to v7 Standard$49.99
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro$99.99
- Free upgrade to v7 ProFree
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro with discount$49.99
- Free upgrade to v7Free