MetaGear - metadata viewer/editor, Exif, IPTC
By Ilya Kuznetsov
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
MetaGear is a simple to use app to view and edit the information (geotag, date, camera, copyright etc.) stored within your photos. With this app you can simply and quckly edit the tags of batch of images (like deleting geotag, or copyright).
With MetaGear you can:
• view Exif, IPTC, JFIF, TIFF tags from the images, in human readable format
• add, edit or delete tags
• edit tags of several images at the same time
• hide the tags you don't use
• select the geolocation on map
• use MetaGear extension to edit tags right in Photos App
• create presets of metadata changes that you can apply further, organize them in groups.
• view actual file name, size and format
What's new in Version 1.7.4
- UI fixes
- IPTC date fix
- Remember saving options
- Set custom DPI for resizing options
Buy This App over all others !
June 2017 first review:
Buy this app over all others.
I bought a different app first, paid for it, am waiting to get a refund.
So I kept searching app store and found this one.
Works great, except one feature, the save file name as feature, first you change the name, then there is no way to save that format, app keeps going all the way back without saving the format nor the requested file name.
Fix that and it will get 5 stars !
More app review later as I use it more.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $7.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ilya Kuznetsov
- © 2017, Ilya Kuznetsov
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.