By SweetP Productions, Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Privatus has been designed from the ground up with simplicity in mind. After a quick initial setup, Privatus will take care of clearing your personal and private browsing tracks automatically after each browsing session.
Privatus just works!
It has been designed for macOS Sierra, and takes the headaches out of cookie management, freeing your time to be more productive.
Clearing your cookies and cache can have the added benefit of speeding up your browsing experience.
Unlike many other Cookie managers, Privatus won't delete your Browser Extensions!
Privatus supports all the major Mac OS X browsers: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, and Opera.
* Automated Cookie, Flash Cookie, Silverlight, Local Storage, Database, Cache, History, Favicons, Webpage previews, Form values and Downloads removal
* One time setup, and forget
* Accessible from the system menu bar
* Highly intuitive
What's new in Version 5.1
improved Safari 11 support
improved Firefox support
Great app! Rather than using Safaris “clear history” option, Privatus does it. Regarding Adobe Flash, I still need to choose ‘block all sites from storing info’ after each such down, but, that is nothing. Great app and highly recommend it.
Doesn’t seem to work
I installed this on OS X High Sierra on 11/27/2017. I followed the instructions on how to activate it, then found an important readme that it doesn’t work on Safari. There are instructions on how to make it work on Safari, but following the instructions did not make it work.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $4.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English, French, German
- Seller: SweetP Productions, Inc.
- Copyright © 2017 SweetP Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor