Space Drop: Better Drag & Drop
By FIPLAB Ltd
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Space Drop is an essential utility for Mac users who want to seriously speed up their workflow. Featured by Apple in 'New Apps we Love'!
By using our extensive experience in building a range of Mac utility apps and listening to suggestions from our users over the years, we have built Space Drop. We consider it to be the missing link when it comes to dragging and dropping items on your Mac.
This app makes dragging and dropping files much easier with a handy dock that instantly appears whenever you start dragging a file. It creates a temporary place for you to store your files whilst you navigate to where they need to be dropped. This frees up your mouse and makes the process much more pleasant.
• Add single or multiple files into Space Drop in one go, if you drag in multiple files together, it'll create a stack group of those files combined.
• Allows you to create a temporary storage space for files and folders you need quick access to or need to collate before dragging them to another app or location.
• Add files and folders to Space Drop by dragging them to the drop window, menubar icon and/or dock icon.
• Choose to copy files to their destination or physically move them when dragged out of Space Drop.
• Supports multiple monitor set ups and spaces.
• Supports almost every file type and cocoa application, including Photos app and Outlook.
• Control which apps Space Drop will detect dragging on.
• Customize color, opacity, window position and much more.
• Works with full screen apps.
• Supports QuickLook to preview files within your Space Drop.
• Configure the app to launch when you login to your Mac.
• Toggle the Space Drop window using a hotkey if set.
• Right click on files and select delete to remove them or press the trash can icon to remove all files.
If you have any issues with Space Drop working with a specific Mac app you have installed, let us know via support.fiplab.com and we will add support in the next update. Currently supports all file formats and virtually every cocoa application!
We've put a lot of thought into Space Drop and after one year of internal testing and feedback from our users, we are happy to bring it to the Mac App Store for everyone to enjoy.
What's new in Version 1.7
- Added a preference to group/ungroup multiple files added to the app
- Double clicking an item will now show it in finder
- Fixed some bugs with screenshots appearing when they shouldn't
- Fixed some general bugs
Please support the continued development of Space Drop by leaving a review for the app. If you have posted one before, please update it for the new version. Every review helps us :)
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback so far, we are continuously working on making Space Drop better! If you have a feature or idea in mind, let us know via support.fiplab.com
CRASHES MY COMPUTER
I love the idea of this app but it crashes my computer. Everytime i drop a couple items into the box its fine but as soon as i take items out of box and back into a new folder on finder it crashes my Finder and I have to restart my iMac would love for this to be fixed as i paid 8$ for an app that crashes my computer.
Very handy. I use it regularly.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $7.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 17, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2017 FIPLAB Ltd
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor