Image Crop - Batch Crop Photos
By Day 1 Solutions SRL
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with Image Crop. Crop your images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Crop to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what Image Crop has to offer:
* Crop your images in batch mode
* Automatically crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
* Select the corner where the crop area starts
* Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area
* Preview the crop area for each image
* Convert and rename your images in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Save the cropped images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase Image Crop today and you will never need another app for cropping images.
What's new in Version 1.2
- Select the corner where the crop area starts
- Minor user interface improvements
I had to crop out the top margin of all the images on my website and this app did the job beautifully. I highly recommend it!
Great app overall
This app is particularly usefull if you need to crop large batches of images. The user interface is fairly simple and easy to use.
It does one thing and does that one thing very well. It’s intuitive, easy and quick to use. I love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $3.99
- Category: Photography (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 16, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Day 1 Solutions SRL
- © 2017 Day 1 Solutions SRL
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor