Messages for Instagram
By Maksym Tartachnyk
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Send and receive direct messages for Instagram from your Mac. The BEST Mac app that can do that!
* Send texts and photos
* Up to 3 users at the same time!!!
* Emoji full support!!!
* Option to receive notification in Notification Center when new messages arrive
* Silent application mode (no Dock Icon)
* Menubar icon for convenient access
NOTE: An Instagram account is required to use this app. If you don't have one, please sign up from Instagram app on your smartphone.
What's new in Version 1.2
!!! Fixed issue with not properly working application under macOS El Capitan (10.11) !!!
* Fixed several minor bugs
App does not operate as expected
- You can’t list only your followers or accounts that you are following
- If you find a contact using search function and start a conversation it automatically sends a message “Lets chat!!!” - there is no way to turn this off or change the text
- When cutting and pasting text into a message it sometimes truncates text (e.g. text / links goes missing) - very strange
- You can’t copy from a message already sent
- Sending a link using the Instagram iOS App works as you’d expect - the link becomes clickable and generates a link preview - but sending a link with this app does not work. The link is not clickable and does not generate a preview.
It simply does not work as you’d expect and I’ve requested a refund.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: £4.99
- Category: Social Networking (Mac)
- Updated: 08 April 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maksym Tartachnyk
- © Maxim Tartachnik
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor