By Photolemur Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
PHOTOLEMUR makes your photos great automatically.
It is the fastest and easiest way to make all your photos look great, using the power of Artificial Intelligence.
No complex sliders. No waste of time. No complex learning.
Get flawless raw support and picture perfect enhancement in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS
You bring your images into Photolemur. Load as many as you like.
Photolemur automatically analyzes your photos and uses 12 cutting edge technologies to make your photos look great.
You define the final look using SMART SLIDER and save/share the photos you like.
WHY DO YOU NEED PHOTOLEMUR
All people want to make their photos better but not everyone can afford expensive gear or wants to spend hours editing photos. And not everyone wants to learn what curves and layers are.
Photolemur is an automated photo assistant that enhances your images as a professional photographer, but faster and with no effort required from you. This is the first photo enhancer that can actually think for itself.
Innovative user-centered interface puts all the focus on your images, and doesn’t confuse you with complex sliders. Sleek & sharp on the outside, Photolemur houses the most advanced image processing technology on the inside.
WHAT DOES PHOTOLEMUR DO
• Automatically analyzes problematic areas on your photos and applies the necessary fixes to makes photos look great
• Automatically detects & fixes faces, objects, greenery, colors and so on
• Processes dozens of photos at the same time using 12 smart imaging technologies
• Supports Raw and all other popular formats
TECHNOLOGIES INSIDE PHOTOLEMUR
• Color Recovery brings back bright, vivid colors of real life
• Sky Enhancement automatically detects & enhances sky
• Exposure Compensation makes dark images brighter & vice versa
• Smart Dehaze protects your images from haziness or fog
• Natural Light Correction keeps the appropriate warm or cool tones
• Foliage Enhancer compensates the lost colors on greenery
• Smart Denoise automatically eliminates noise on low-light photos
• Mobile Fix dramatically enhances photos shot with smartphones
• Tint perfection deliver the right tint
• Face Retouching detects the face and fixes imperfections
• JPG Fix corrects mistakes on the JPG images & eliminates artifacts
• RAW Converter makes your Raw shots look their best. The full list of the supported cameras you can find on our website (https://photolemur.com/supported-cameras).
• Launch Photolemur directly from Photos and save enhanced result back to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF and other formats
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
BUILT FOR MAC
• Photolemur uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, Core Image, 64-bit, built-in sharing, and much more
• Photolemur’s innovative interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
If you like Photolemur, we’d love it if you could take a moment and give it a nice review. It helps Photolemur get noticed, which helps everyone in the long run.
New approach, but I see myself using it
First of all, don’t expect this to be a photo software, like Photoshop or Luminar. I would not even call it a photo editor.
It feels weird at first, since you have to approach it in a different way, but once you get accostomed and use it for some very specific operations - it can be very useful.
I will definitely use it to quickly improve my photos from parties, conferences and travels.
Speaking of the quality of improvement - it is very good. I recommend you give it a try.
Cool new app!
Glad to see new companies bringing innovation to the photo editing market.
The new Photolemur works great and the new Boost slider is really a deal breaker for me. I love having an option to adjust the intensity of the improvements made to my photos. I found myself using Photolemur a lot for my travel shots, which I usually keep just for good memories or for showing to my parents and friends.
Photolemur produces great results, it’s fast, it’s cheap and it saves me tons of time. I definitely suggest giving it a try.
Excellent - right out of the gate
It’s rare that an app excites and impresses me right out of the gate; usually due to feature bloat, and clucnky UI.
I purrchased Photolemur 2, opened, dragged 6 or 7 images from project folder to window provided, double-clicked on one image (showed before and after with simple icons to adjust or export,) closed the image and exported all images to desktop. The algorthms empoyed were spot on and noew image imports were beautiful! Interface was very polished, and therefore fun to use.
Nice work Photolemur, Inc.!
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $19.99
- Category: Photography (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 18, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 174 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Photolemur Inc.
- © Photolemur LLP
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor