By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
What's new in Version 11.6.0
Keep Shazaming, even when you’re offline! Next time the music's on but the WiFi isn't, simply tap the big blue button and we’ll name that song as soon as you're back online.
Now we’ll notify you immediately, even if you don’t have the Shazam app open.
Don’t forget to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices. Simply create an account and we’ll back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Can’t give it 5 Stars
Even though I love the song recognition ability of this app, I’m displeased about several things:
1) Those of us who originally paid the $5 for ad free, etc. have nothing different than those who downloaded the free version.
2) Much ado is made about the time for recognition but the app loading time is forgotten and that is part of what might cause one to “miss” a song.
3) Also, am still finding many songs not recognized (but I do appreciate that it seems to get better all the time).
I am happy with the simplified back and forth between Shazam and iTunes. This is a great place to basically list the songs you will go buy from iTunes.
Identifies Remixes Perfectly!!!
After using another music identifying app and being constantly displeased with its inability to match and identify music, especially with remixes, I used Shazam and within milliseconds it matches the remix I'm listening to! I've never been more proud of an app that does exactly what I want it to do which is to identify music especially the songs that may not be as popular and well known as others. Kudos to the developers of Shazam. There are millions of songs out there but I know I can count on Shazam to match the song so I can put it on my next playlist! You rock 🤘🏼...More
Love this app
This is great for when you hear a song but didn’t catch who sings it or the title of it. It lets you play a portion back, gives you lyrics and you can download the song from it. The only thing I don’t like is when it’ll load and you have to hit the blue circle and it takes a minute to load. I’ve missed a few songs because of it. It doesn’t happen often. I highly recommend this app to music lovers and even non music lovers just looking for a specific title or artist!
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 19, 2017
- Version: 11.6.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Ad free$2.99
- Upgrade From (Shazam)REDFree