Adobe Photoshop Express
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested features: TEXT. The new Text styles give you flexibility to create incredible memes, using a variety of fonts, colors and transparency.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom. Also, apply quick backgrounds and Style Transfer which will help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps. The new Pop Color feature will set apart your Collages! It’s a must try.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pop Color – Highlight one color amongst all the images in the collage to give it a mesmerising effect
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
• Perspective Correction – Fix those skewed perspective photos with just a click! Choose from auto (balanced or full auto), vertical, or horizontal correction options.
• JPEG Quality output – Customize the quality and size of your output image.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's new in Version 6.2.1
. Enhance your Collages by adding fun and interesting artwork
. Delete unwanted images directly from the Image Picker
. Send to Photoshop – Take your creation from here to Photoshop for a full-blown and seamless editing experience. All edits are exposed as layers in Photoshop, giving you total control. This great set of world-class tools opens up infinite possibilities which will take your creation to the next level.
. Bug Fixes and feature Enhancements
Update 2: Kudos to the developers who actually read these comments and care about user experience. The recent update allows for solid color backgrounds for collages however, this doesn’t completely fix the issue because of a few issues. 1. The color pallets for borders and backgrounds are different. 2. The color sliders for the CMYK and RGB are difficult to get a specific number on and 3. Even if you pick the same color, which is easiest to do using the themes, there is still a hairline border between the edge of the border and the edge of the background. I miss when I could just add radius to the border and not have to mess with the background.
Update 1:This app was recently updated but the issue with collages remains. When you apply a radius borders the app creates a white layer that makes your border look terrible. There isn’t a solid fill option to fill the White later just patterns and gradients.
The new update is a step backwards. The collage maker is not completely functional because you can't get rid of edges with out Mix. The text editor is woefully under powered compared to Fontcandy.
The Expectations*, being a terrible interface that is never properly explained, difficult to navigate, and just all around confusing. I’d be appalled at it to the point that I’d take off stars, but PhotoShop does what it’s always done, and here is no different. Crystal clear HD PHOTOS, with various image formats, more options than the sky has stars, and a feeling of unparalleled satisfaction upon completing a work of art....or a maturity/dignity shattering meme. Very well done, you can tell they didn’t just import their old program, they completely redesigned it for mobile and it’s never been better***************************. That said, I’ve got things to do tonight, so download away: I give the app a solid 4.5 out of 5. If the interface was tweaked, and a startup tutorial was MANDATORY, easily a five. Very well made, great app....More
By Far The Best ‘On The Fly’ Photo Editor
First, I’d like to say; if you truly believe Adobe (aka Oracle) is just going to just give you their Full, Professional Photoshop Software on your iDevice?
• You need to see a ‘talking Doctor’.
• You need to join us on Earth
• You need to ‘just say no’ to drugs.
And even if they could? Honestly, you'd probably ask for Photoshop Express instead. Because to fully use the Real Photoshop Software can take weeks of instruction. It’s THAT powerful.
Knowing this, they’ve been kind enough to provide you with the BEST they can given the platform. And since I’ve owned this for many years, I can tell you it just gets better and better.
I've edited tens of thousands of images on my numerous devices and this isn’t only By Far The BEST ‘On The Fly’ Photo Editor - it also has the BEST UI and allows you to connects to their other Apps like Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix and Aviary.
It works better, It’s easier to learn and use and you can’t beat the price!!
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 228 MB
- Language: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.