Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive charts. Present right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported iPhones
Create stunning presentations
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to easily animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from icloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and icloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Print presentations on a wireless printer using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's new in Version 3.3.1
This update contains stability and performance improvements....More
Not one of Apple’s better products
I like Keynote on my Mac, but Keynote on my iPad Pro really falls short. The most infuriating lack of intuitive and helpful users design is a hidden text menu- really, no text menu whatsoever. Makes creating presentations on the iPad using Keynote a real clunker and very time consuming.
I like Keynote for presentations and media (like adding video and animations) and ON THE MAC, it is a great program. It really is a bummer to try and use on an iPad. Apple, you need to go back to the drawing board. Text is a major function for this kind of software and hiding it is really a poor decision.
Hate to say this, but going to use Powerpoint on my iPad Pro. Much better interface and it makes sense- sad.
Arabic language support is superior
I prepare my presentations on the go thanks to this app. I use it to make all my slides just like i do when i work on my macbook.
I am only missing few features:
1. Selecting multiple items and moving them around is difficult when the items are small in size (it tries to re-size them instead of moving them)
2. Saving and editing templates is not possible here. Please do something about this.
Great app but not working
Used to be a great app, but for some reason, it’s not working anymore. It won’t allow me to create or download existing keynotes. It won’t allow me to open tags within the app either. The tag will just light up but will not open. This came at a horrible time, too. Have a presentation tomorrow I’m using keynote for. Fix ASAP!
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 637 MB
- Language: Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: Apple
- Seller: Apple Inc.
Requirements: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.