Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With the release of real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 500 editable shapes
• Easily add images and video to your document
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Organize your data easily in tables
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Create and view impressive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's new in Version 3.3.1
This update contains stability and performance improvements....More
Can’t create new documents on the iPhone app version
I don’t use this app very often and in fact mainly use it to make memes every now and then, ergo, I can’t said much about how great the app is. HOWEVER, I will mention this one complaint that has stopped me from being able to use the app on my iPhone. The app never stops loading a new document when I select one, after pressing the plus sign. After deleting and reinstalling the Pages app several times, and even getting to a place where I had Wi-fi, it still didn’t allow me to create anything new. Also, it wouldn’t let me open a document up I originally made; I thought I could just open up an old and delete everything and rename it later, but the app couldn’t even open something that was old. Eventually I gave up and just downloaded the app to my iPad, and it worked fine. Although, I don’t take my iPad everywhere, of course, and would appreciate it if you fix this problem with the iPhone version. I have no idea myself on what’s going on, maybe the loading is taking forever. Hopefully you guys can figure it out. Thanks....More
Use a different app if you need to use custom names, save files to a different location, use folders or type consistently. Pages changes keypad languages every few minutes too! This app is junk. It was useful, about 6 months ago but Apple let it go the way of Maps, Siri, Photos, Calendar and Contacts. I’d put Aperture on that list but Apple trashed it too. I’m reduced to rescuing my documents from oblivion using Word for Mac, Word on Windows and an old HP laptop, along with several 3rd Party search and file manager apps. Even the Help files are to access, confusing and hard to navigate. Steve Jobs would never have tolerated the demise of so many once-great tools. If you are an Apple developer ask your boss what happened to a process step called User Acceptance Testing. When you release junk without having real humans use it first you quickly lose credibility. Once lost, that trust is tough to regain. Here I go back to searching Blank 1 through Blank 35 files again....More
HORRIBLE. Useless, time-wasting, ugly.
Also: Since Apple “submits” your “review” for you when you even touch the stars, I am guessing that many of the 5-star “reviews” are, like one I apparently just submitted, mistakes! 1 star. I would give a zero if I could.
I used to love Pages, despite some of its slowness and etc. But now I hate it. The 8 steps it takes to name a document (now only available as “Rename,” and requiring, literally, 8 steps, including immediately closing the document you just opened) make my workflow impossible. As a writer, I use Pages for poetry and drafts and often want and need multiple documents open at once. To have every document “named” “for” me as Blank x is not only absurd, it’s a complete time waster —and the fact that I can’t quickly name/rename a doc from within the doc is worse. Also, the new views are ugly — the whole thing is just a mess.
How could anyone design a word-processing program so that naming your documents is a massive interruption in workflow? How could anyone design a word-processing program where all of your documents have essentially the same exact name automatically applied to them, forcing you to completely interrupt your workflow to rename them so that you will have a chance at knowing what they are later .... when previously, you could tell what it was ....
it’s as if whoever designed this update (3 and beyond) never used the program.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 432 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Requirements: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.