By IK Multimedia
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
***NOW WITH EVEN MORE FREE GEAR MODELS PLUS "FENDER COLLECTION 2" AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE TO BOOST YOUR TONE LIVE, IN THE STUDIO AND ON THE GO.
Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 7 creative stompbox effects, 3 amazing amps, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. You can of course expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
What's more, the acclaimed Fender Collection 2 is now available for AmpliTube iOS via in-app purchase. Based on IK’s revolutionary Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology, it delivers a whole new level of realism, making it possible to fully replicate the behavior of EVERY component in the circuit all the way down to its quirkiest nuance and character in a non-linear and dynamic way.
With 4 models based on the astounding Fender Custom series plus 3 original vintage models from the 50's / 60's, Fender Collection 2 is the key to boosting your tone both live, in the studio and on the go and lets you play with the iconic amp models that made the history of music.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
Low-latency for real-time playing
Requires iPhone 4s, iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 8.0 or later
What's new in Version 4.4.0
- Fender Collection 2 models available via in-app purchase
- New Free Stomp effects included: Crusher, Dcomp, FeedBack, Phazer10
- New Free Amps included: Vintage Metal Lead, 360 Bass
- Added rest blocks to the Loop Drummer
- AmpliTube FREE changes name to AmpliTube CS
- General reliability improvements
Need Access to the Older Version
Ok, I was forced to download the app because the older version no longer works with the new iOS. I use it all the time, it works great, just like before, no issues, but my question is:
What can be done to gain access to my songs stored on the deprecated app?
I have tons of data still stored on my phone which I can no longer access because the developer has not updated the app to work with iOS 11. I hesitate to begin recording on this new app for fear that next year I will be forced to update again.
Can a utility be created to import the old data from the older app?
this app is really good i think people should at least give it a chance before they give up and say it's not good and it sounds horrible it's NOT hard to set up for good sound. this app has a lot of different pedals and they sound great for a digital app. don't knock it till you try it seriously.
A few bugs but lots of potential
I love this app. I’ve purchased the metal pack and the tuner and am really enjoying it. I do hope you guys fix the bug soon which causes the app to close after a few minutes of playing. I would use this app much more if it weren’t for that.
Other than that minor issue and some odd feedback I’m getting in my headphones, it is excellent
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 812 MB
- Language: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia
- ©2002-2016 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Recorder + Master FX$14.99
- Metal amp$4.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Bass amp$4.99
- Clean amp$4.99
- Metal Distortion$3.99