By Viber Media SARL.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. Viber has more than 754 million users worldwide sending messages and making HD-quality phone and video calls securely over WiFi or mobile network - for free.* You can create group messages with up to 200 friends, share photos, video, GIFs, stickers, links and more. There’s no need to register – your phone number is your ID and Viber syncs with your mobile contact list automatically. If you want to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers, Viber Out credits offer low rates. You can also download Viber Wink to send messages that disappear after they’ve been viewed.
• End-to-end encryption for all messages, voice and video calls
• Message your friends (texts can be up to 7,000 characters long)
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, contact info, rich links, stickers and emoticons
• Download static and animated stickers from the Sticker Market to make messaging fun!
• Create group messages with up to 200 participants; ‘like’ each other’s messages; manage your group chats as an Admin, editing info and deleting participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments, forward Public Chats messages and share multi-media content
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat; see how many coins you can earn
• Attach files – send messages with documents, presentations, archives and most other files via Viber
• Delete a message from all members of the conversation, even after it’s been sent
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows 8
• Full iPad support including Split View and Multitasking
• Apple Watch support – read and reply to messages and send exclusive stickers straight from your wrist
• 3D touch support
• iCloud access – send photos and videos directly from your iCloud storage
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
What's new in Version 6.3.4
It ok it works great for certain things
The Pros I can send large videos and several pictures at one time which I would normally have to do via email due to size and amount. They are automatically save to my memory card in a Viber folder ITs easier to video chat here than on skype or yahoo It gets the job done it great for those with family all over the world I live in US I have family in UK Canada and Nigeria
Cons but I could be sitting right next to the wifi router and it says poor wireless signal and the video cuts out your family and friend also have to have viber to enjoy it fully
beyond stupid 6.3.4 version avoid
please let me pay you $10 to get rid of the stickers and games! juat imagine how much money you will male from the milions of users? call it viber "business" and bring back the original functionality. this now is a joke. you can stuff your spams and kids crap.
long time iOS user here. viber has been integral part of my life for communicating with non Iphone users and owners of crappy phones. the latest app slows my smartphone and it takes 4 seconds for the app to bring up crap before I am able to respond to a message. could please let me customise the "dashboard" with no mic and no links to fb and pictures straight away. sometimes we need to send messages with no crap attached. pls help or you are going to the trash bin. hope someone is reading this...
Goes back and forth between two formats.
I love Viber, I've been using it for over 5 years and I just adore it! But for the past two days it's been going back and forth between the format it's always had with the options to put stickers and other things on on a bar down at the bottom, but now those things are on top of the place where you start your text. I don't really mind one format over the other it's just it goes back and forth between the two and it gets kinda annoying.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Version: 6.3.4
- Size: 107 MB
- Language: Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: Viber Media SARL.
- Seller: Viber Media SARL.
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Viber credit pack$0.99
- Viber credit pack$4.99
- Viber credit pack$9.99
- Love Is All You Need$1.99
- Despicable Me Sticker Pack$1.99
- Minions Movie Sticker Pack$1.99
- Young Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- Long Distance Love$1.99
- Eve and Freddie In Love Sticker Pack$1.99