By TwistedWave Software Ltd.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
TwistedWave is a very easy to use audio editor.
Create your own iPhone ringtones!
TwistedWave supports Audio Unit and VST plug-ins. Use the Audio Units provided by Apple, or find the particular effect you wanted from the hundreds of Audio Unit or VST plugins available on the internet.
TwistedWave uses the DIRAC Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology licensed from The DSP Dimension, one of the most advanced algorithms for time-based manipulation of audio material available today.
Use the batch processing to apply the same sequence of effects to a list of files.
Automatically detect silences to split a large file into smaller ones.
TwistedWave works great as an audio converter. It is able to read and export sound files in many formats, including: wav, aiff, au, snd, sd2, mpg, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4r (iPhone ringtones), m4a (iTunes), m4b (audiobooks), aac, caf, flac, ogg/vorbis, wma, WavPack, Wave64. It is also possible to import the sound track from a movie in mov, avi, flv (Flash Video), wmv or mpeg format.
What's new in Version 1.18.4
New in 1.18.4:
- Saving files could crash TwistedWave on older versions of macOS.
New in 1.18.3:
- Fixed a problem where the waveform could fail to update correctly when recording.
New in 1.18.2:
- The format selection box could be invisible in some cases,
- Some AudioUnits could crash TwistedWave when batch processing,
- Some AudioUnit effects could cause a glitch at the end of the processed audio,
- Recording a file while simultaneously editing another one works better.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $79.99
- Category: Music (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 1.18.4
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TwistedWave Software Ltd.
- © 2016 TwistedWave
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later