Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Create gorgeous spreadsheets with Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you'll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates, and durations with new conditional highlighting. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Numbers on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Numbers for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
• Quickly click through a spreadsheet using new tab navigation
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Import and edit Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
• Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on supported Macs
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
• Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
• Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
Formulas for everyone
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Get live formula results, error checking, exact value, and cell format with the new smart cell view
• Easily add stock information to spreadsheets
• Add your favorite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates, and durations
• Easily filter through large tables
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's new in Version 4.3.1
This update contains stability and performance improvements....More
Lacks basic features
Neat and clean app compared to Excel, but it lacks a bunch of basic features (I’ve made feature requests for some of them); and not features that are going to make the app more complex.
For example, the stock function can return some basic info about a stock but Yahoo finance actually has many more information that could easily be fetched.
Lack of pivot tables or any way to aggregate data of a table, conditional highlighting is constrained (e.g. it cannot be done on top of a generic formula as in Google Spreadsheets), charts are lacking as you have to match their data directly to a table’s cell, etc.
Both Excel and Google Spreadsheets have more (useful) features, Apple should start catching up!
Why even bother updating?
Honestly, I hardly use ANY of the lame programs that came with my Mac -- I like the computer itself, but Apple seriously needs to learn about good program design. I don't use Pages, or Keynote, or Safari, or even iTunes, because in every case they are less functional than other programs I can easily get. And that goes double for Numbers, which has some of the dumbest defaults of all. Yet I’m constantly finding multiple updates waiting to be installed, and there is no way one can simply say “no thanks” — I'm forced to tie up the system while it downloads stuff I’ll never use, because Apple always thinks they know better than we do. Get a clue, kiddies....More
Canvas Style Spreadsheets
I love that each sheet is basically a blank canvas that you can fill with what you want, and position wherever you want. For a free app that runs very smoothly on macOS and iOS it gets 5 stars. All the functions I have ever needed are there, and there is enough of a community to help solve complex problems. It is my prefered spreadsheet application, just takes some getting used to initially.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple
- © 2008-2017 Apple Inc.
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later