Boating Europe HD
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
The world’s #1 Boating app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters. This app includes the Navionics+ subscription. To subscribe for other areas, tap Menu>Charts>Add Region. Alternatively, a free version is also available on the store that offers basic features and you can upgrade to Navionics+ In-App.
√ Download of the following chart layers:
-NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
-SONARCHART™ the award-winning 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
- COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Updates as frequently as you like!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: overlay Satellite/Terrain, highlight Shallow Areas, filter Depth Contours, and enable a Fishing Range to target key fishing areas.
√ PLOTTER SYNC: Compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models can transfer routes and markers, update charts, activate and renew subscriptions of eligible plotter cards and upload sonar logs (only Raymarine) for improved SonarChart™! Learn more at navionics.com/charts/features/plotter-sync.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map.
√ TIMELINE where you can see all the photos taken while tracking, POIs and Navionics panoramic images.
Navionics+ is a one-year subscription. Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map: they will reside on your device even after expiration. You can renew your subscription with a discount of up 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features: TRACK, ROUTE, DISTANCS, MARKERS, WIND FORECASTS, MAP, SYNC my DATA, MAGAZINES & GUIDES, GOVT CHART in US. Plus, enjoy SONARCHART™ LIVE to create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area connecting wirelessly to a compatible sounder/plotter.
Have a plotter card? If the registered chart card of your device has expired, you can order a new one directly from this app with up to 50% off! Go to Menu>Charts.
Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher devices. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in Version 10.7.1
- Bug fixing & optimization...More
I am a current Navionics user having purchased maps and downloaded this App through iTunes for use on my iPad which I sync with my Raymarine E7 chart plotter. I have used the Caribbean, US, Canada and Europe Apps and have had a few issues I wanted to share....
1) After using the App (Europe HD for example) and adding a waypoint manually by entering the Latitude/Longitude the entered waypoint position is different (I.e. The waypoint is actually not at the entered position) than what was entered when the waypoint is checked. This is a serious issue for navigation.
2) In the left hand route bar, add the Lat/Lon in a display for each waypoint on a route. This would help users plot waypoints that appear on charts or manually on their chart plotter when the app fails to sync automatically.
3) My Apps fail to sync and share routes when connected to my Raymarine E7 chart plotter. Both the App, the maps and the chip in the chart plotter are current, subscribed and up to date but I get an error message when the App attempts to sync.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $64.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Aug 10, 2017
- Version: 10.7.1
- Size: 140 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Navionics
- © 2010 Navionics S.p.A.
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top in-app purchases
- Nav Module$4.99
- Advanced Map Options $4.99
- Caribbean & South America$54.99
- Canaries, Azores, Madeira$54.99
- Africa & Middle East$54.99
- UK, Ireland, Holland$54.99
- US & Canada$54.99