By Binary Formations, LLC
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
A Mac App Store Editor’s Choice, Home Inventory has been helping people organize and store information about their home and its contents for over 11 years.
Called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times, Home Inventory is the ultimate tool for cataloging information about your home & belongings for insurance, home management, and estate planning purposes.
Home Inventory helps you organize the receipts, warranty information, product manuals, maintenance schedules, repair and improvement notes, and other important information about your home and its contents. With Home Inventory, all of this information is in one place, and easy to find.
Many do not realize they are underinsured until disaster strikes and they need to file a claim. Home Inventory can deal with the complex coverage rules and limits found in most insurance policies and its coverage analysis tools let you know exactly where you are under and over-insured.
Best of all, Home Inventory is completely private. Your inventory is stored on your Mac not on some company’s server, where it could be hacked or sold to other parties. And should something happen to your Mac, Home Inventory’s robust backup features can backup your data to your iPhone or iPad and elsewhere. You can also back it up in a cloud synced folder on your Mac such as Dropbox or iCloud Drive. You are always in control of how and where your inventory information is kept.
STAY ORGANIZED – ELIMINATE CLUTTER
• Store user manuals, home inspection reports, lot surveys, covenants, and other documents related to your home and its contents.
• Keep receipts for items, repairs, maintenance, renovations, and more.
• Keep track of item warranty information.
• Dated notes let you to keep track of repairs, improvements, and other information about your items and home.
BE READY IN CASE OF DISASTER OR THEFT
• Store details about your items such as make, model, serial numbers, purchase price and date, value, warranty information and much more.
• Store multiple photos of your items and home.
• The details, receipts and photos in Home Inventory can help establish proof of ownership and replacement value in case you need to file a claim and can ensure a fair settlement.
• Coverage analysis lets you know if you are adequately insured.
• Robust reports can be shared with your insurance agent.
• Stay on top of home maintenance tasks by building a schedule that integrates with Calendar and Reminders.
• Keep track of important information about your home, such as the year it was built, square footage, purchase price, and your property assessment history.
• Assign an heir to each item in your inventory.
• An Heir report can be added as an addendum to your will.
FAST AND EASY DATA ENTRY
• Add items to your inventory while away from your computer with our free helper app, Home Inventory Remote Entry, for the iPhone and iPad.
• Add items to your inventory by scanning UPC/EAN barcodes from Home Inventory Remote Entry on your iPhone or iPad.
• Use Home Inventory's Inbox to store receipts for items that you wish to add to your inventory later.
• Add receipts to the Home Inventory's Inbox, directly from your email or browser, without having to open Home Inventory.
HOME INVENTORY ON IOS
• Backup and view your inventory on your iPhone or iPad with our free Home Inventory Mobile Backup app.
• Quickly enter item information away from your computer on your iPhone or iPad with our free Home Inventory Remote Entry app.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
• Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
• Customizable fields and field layouts
• Built-in currency conversion
• Robust and flexible reporting options
• Password protection
• Import and export CSV data
• Warranty expiration alerts
• Keep multiple inventories
• Supports Tabs in Sierra
If you have any problems or suggestions, please visit our support page at https://binaryformations.com/support
What's new in Version 3.7.3
Fixed a bug with Canadian Dollar to US Dollar currency conversions....More
Superior. This App Delivers!
Home Inventory provides the most comprehensive users manual I’ve ever seen with any app, if not any product I’ve purchased in the last three years.. The manual provides accurate, concise, and complete information on why and how use it, as well as guidence about whether you should use specific features or not. No need to click around until you discover features, they are all throroughly explained in the documentation.
This alone would earn a high rating. But the interface is elegant, well designed and a real joy to use. And should issues occur (inevitalbe across platforms) - the developer/producer responds personally and promptly to all inquiries or comments. This demonstartion of considerate service is often missing in today’s D.I.Y. culture. I’m glad to see this team stand fully behind their product. The makers of Home Inventory have earned my trust.
The app performs beautiful. It makes a tedious chore fun. The developer backs their product. My insurance agent is impressed, and I have peace of mind. It all adds up to a superior User Experience.
I have high standanrds, expect a lot from apps, and rarely make recommendations. I’m proud to recommend Home Inventory, without reservation. I wish all apps delivered the way this one does.
Makes inventory management fun...
My personal experience with this software is great. I’ve set my backup directory to iCloud and have it make a backup after each use. With the remote software for iOS, it’s been great.
Doesn’t connect with data entry app
Waste of time… for $40, app wasn’t able to connect to companion data entry applications. Checked firewall & wifi settings and did restarts on each end user device. The connection just kept timing out. Seeking refund, would not recommend this application to anyone expecting mobility to be a feature.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $39.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Formations, LLC
- © 2010-2017 Binary Formations, LLC
Requirements: OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor