iZip - Zip Unzip Unrar Tool
By ComcSoft Corporation
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Send files in Email.
- Open a file in another App.
- Zip/Email photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Share your photos on Facebook/Twitter/Weibo.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Download files from your iCloudDrive. Save files to your iCloudDrive.
- Upload and download files to/from Dropbox,Box,GoogleDrive, and OneDrive.(Pro Version)
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password. (Pro Version)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
What's new in Version 15.08
1. Fixed displaying issues on iPhone X.
2. Added support for Face ID.
3. Added Default Photo Size in Zip Settings.
This “free” app does nothing.
It can neither be used to zip nor unzip any files. It requires a “pro” upgrade to unzip a file; trying to open an existing file to zip results in an “Unable to communicate with helper app” message. I don’t buy upgrades blind; I need to know that an app works and works in a pleasing manner. I can’t tell whether this app does either of those things without spending money. I’m off to search for another de/archiving app.
Not even the first one is free
This is BS. This is a Pay App listed as free. The ONLY thing you can “try out” with the so-called free app is their included example zip file. I can’t trust that. You cannot even SEE any other zip files. Why would I ever pay for that? Odds are good I’d be put money and still not be able to open my files. Deleted less than 2 minutes after downloading. Waste of my time and bandwidth.
Files that start with 1, even if they’re a higher number, are sorted first. For example in a zip with say 200 files all named by number, the order will go 1, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 100, 101, until it gets to 199, then 20 through 29, then 200, then 30-99. This is extremely sloppy and is on both the normal and pro versions. Please fix.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 15.08
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Requirements: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.