By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device, built for creative professionals. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5”
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 136 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favorite streaming service
- Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
What's new in Version 4.0.8
Here are a few more tweaks, just in time for the holidays:
- With the new Shape Filtered switch, brush shapes come in smooth or crunchy.
- Locked layers are back for PSD import, along with support for all languages in layer names.
- We've squashed a bug with layer merge, so the bottom won't fall out when you pinch.
As always we've got huge things in the works for 2018, and the first one is massive but also small: Procreate Pocket 2!
Some users need to do homework
Ok, first , I really don't see how some people say $6 is a lot for an app, especially one like this. Second, some reviewers apparently stated things that are missing, like layer opacity... Um... It's not and like duplicating a project with separate layers intact... You can, and other things that are missing, but aren't missing. To take away stars because you haven't read the manual or don't know how to use it doesn't really help people reading them to decide if they want to buy it. If you are an artist and want to paint or draw on an iPad, I've tried a LOT of drawing apps, and this is the best,period. Other are good too but this is the best imo.
The only complaint (well not really a complaint) but I bought all the brushes back then when they were iap’s before they were free, bought the early access iap, before that was free, if you guys ever come out with anymore iap’s I kinda feel like I should just wait it out, lol.
This app is really amazing, if you’re hesitant on buying it then listen to me and trust when I say you won’t regret it. The app has a bunch of amazing brushes and textures you can use. Also you can make custom brushes and share how you make them to the world. I do have some problems resulting in 4stars... Whenever I color my line art from black to let’s say red, there are little black specks on the line art which is noticeable. And I did make sure to cover the line art with the color selected fully. Also, if I want to make sure the lines are colored without the white specks I have to apply pressure. And it will result with 1. Scratches on my iPad from my Apple Pencil and 2. Thicker lines. I don’t want my art to have thick lines it’s not really something I want in my art. The rest I have to say is just my own opinions that don’t really matter. It’s a great app nonetheless....More
The Dark Side of Procreate 😉
I sketch designs using Procreate for the "creative" stuff. No other app matches it's pleasantly productive User Interface (UI).
If the design is simple I just print it and head for the workshop.
If it's complicated, I move the Procreate sketch into another app and create a scaled drawing.
Sometimes I move the scaled drawing back into Procreate and modify it further.
It's a great workflow that has improved substantially over the years.
A big problem for heavy users is a tendency to develop unrealistic expectations. Procreate's UI is a work of genius, yet it seems so simple and obvious in hindsight. Soon other apps seem frustrating, awkward, unnecessarily clumsy. You find yourself using Procreate more and more, even though other competently klunky apps are a better choice. And so begins the vicious cycle of addiction ... you have been warned!
A few of the things making Procreate so dangerously addictive are:
"tractor beams" - move selected items without touching them directly.
Straight lines with snapping, angles, tractor beam end point adjustments.
Plays nice with other apps - text, grids, shapes are just a cut-and-paste away.
Best manual I've ever seen, filled with hidden gems.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $9.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 4.0.8
- Size: 175 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Requirements: Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
Top in-app purchases
- Early Access 2015Free