By Unmarked Software, LLC
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Automate the drudgery and repetitive steps of manually fixing up the text you work with.
Soap is in our name. Use TextSoap to clean text, word documents, outgoing email, web pages, and more, Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs, remove or fix formatting issues. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, extra spaces, extra tabs and more. Clean up your text all while (optionally) maintaining the text's fonts, character styles, and colors.
- Maintains character style information as it fixes text.
- Find by style, then change either style, text, or both.
- Find by text, then change either style, text, or both.
- Use Scrub cleaner to handle common formatting errors.
- Choose from over 100+ built-in cleaner solutions.
- Create virtually unlimited custom cleaner solutions to meet your specific needs. Just drag and drop among the 40+ actions into a step-by-step custom list.
- Use built-in groups to organize by function, or build your own custom groups to organize cleaners by task, function, or any other criteria you need.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE
- Full Unicode regular expressions support.
- Regex lab shows your regular expression matches as you type.
- Conditional actions provides IF-THEN functionality to simplify working with a smaller subsets of text.
- Advanced attribute option finds and changes text and font attributes.
If you like TextSoap, please leave a brief review on the Mac App Store.
What's new in Version 7.4.3
* Additional improvements to support OS X Yosemite.
* Addressed a crashing issue when trying to display text that contains certain control characters.
* Additional bug fixes.
If you work with TEXT then you need Text SOAP!
If you work with repurposing text then this is seriously the best utility for cleaning up text. The app works as a stand alone or through plug-ins like PopClip or Text Soap Menu (both in the Apps Store).
Got this originally when I had text formatting issues in Apple Mail, Microsoft Word and Adobe InDesign. Text Soap has saved me countless hours stripping out weird formatting and letting me qucikly convert case, cap rules, etc. Even the little annoyance like how ““quotes”” work is better in Text Soap.
If you work with Text then you owe it to yourself to look at these tools:
Text Soap Menu
PopClip with TextSoap Extension
PopChar - to find any font’s hidden characters
Command-C - so you can copy/paste cleaned up text between Mac and iOS
Collective - so you never have to worry about managing multiple copy/pastes
Grammarian PRO2 - so you can make sure what you are writing is grammatically correct!
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $44.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 11, 2014
- Version: 7.4.3
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Unmarked Software, LLC
- © 1998-2014 Unmarked Software, LLC
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor