Bipolar Disorder Connect
By Alliance Health Networks, Inc
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Get connected with a large growing community of people living with bipolar disorder. With Bipolar Disorder Connect mobile, you can follow discussions while on the go, ask your questions and add comments to interesting posts. It's the place to discuss treatments, start conversations, and learn from others. Bipolar Disorder Connect empowers people living with bipolar disorder through sharing experiences and creating a community of support.
Download Bipolar Disorder Connect mobile today!
· Interact with a vibrant community of people just like you
· Find answers and support from others in community discussions
· Ask questions, start discussions, and comment on what others say
· Make friends or follow interesting users with the "Connect" button
· Message your friends to keep in touch
· Mood tracking: Tell others how you’re doing by posting status updates from the Activity tab
· Follow an interesting discussion: just press the star button
· Activity feeds help you keep track of discussions and replies and see what the community is up to
· Quickly find the information you need using categories and sorting
And this is just the beginning! Watch for even more great features to help keep you connected with the community.
What's new in Version 3.4.0
Support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
Bug fixes and performance enhancements to make your experience better
I'm a 31 yr old Clinical Hypnotherapist & joined the forum to help people with long term health issues. Out of one which was Bipolar Disorder.
Medical professionals dont like us Hypnotherapists simply because they offer medications & we offer Completely natural cures. I had replied to many members posts & everyone who I replied to had liked my post which suggests that using your mind power blady works. & the truth is that it works a lot better than medications.
Maybe due to my natural cures working well, or maybe because it made the medical professionals look as they don't know anything, I DONT KNOW. But I was banned from the forum for one of those reasons for helping others
Well you medical professionals, let me tell you one thing "I never had anything against you & was in fact appreciating & liking the comments which you posted. I expected the same"
I can clearly see that this forum is run by medical professionals & YOU guys are there to treat & cure health issues. Well you know what?
Good luck to you!!! Because it doesn't look as if you are doing well & not letting others step in.
FOR EVERYONE who would like to know more for treating bipolar disorder please google "hypnotherapy treats bipolar"
Have been on the forum for only one day and after suffering from several crappy days, I feel so much better already. It's nice to know you're not alone and there are people out there who listen, befriend and encourage you. One of the best apps I could have ever downloaded!
A great help
I think this app is great, it allows you to realise you aren't the only one and others feel the same way you do. Great for getting advice and support
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 12 October 2012
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alliance Health Networks, Inc
- © 2011 Alliance Health Networks
Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.