SimpleMind - Mind Mapping
By ModelMaker Tools BV
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas.
We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPhone/iPad - check the web site.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 8 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
What's new in Version 1.19.0
• Image (file) and text drop is much improved
- drop an image on a topic to add image as floating image, embedded image or icon.
- drop an image in empty space to add a floating image or a new topic with an embedded image.
- drop Text to add a child or central theme.
• Link to Contact by phone number or email address. Mac OS 10.11 minimum.
• The Top-Down auto layout has 2 new layout directions, Top-RightToLeft and Bottom-RightToLeft.
• Super script and sub script markdown support ^^super^^ ,,sub,,
• Markdown text markup commands via main menu Style | Font (Bold, Italic etc)
• Outliner shows dates and has a filter to show only topics with a date set. Click date icon to change date.
• Default Word Wrap (long press wrap tool or Ctrl+W).
• Import Mind Map added to main menu.
• Finder-like sorting in Dropbox and Google Drive listings.
• Several minor bugs fixed
What a great way to map out your thoughts
I am new to this program, used the lite version for about six months and then upgraded to the full version just before year end 2017. The solution is fantastic for anyone who “thinks” for a living and needs a tool to help them more easily brainstorm, deconstruct, massage, and rationalize ideas or organize them ino a cohesive visually appealing structure. I use it to capture key concepts for writing projects, build out work flows and processes, and also create and synthesize semantic relationships between topics or domains of knowledge for AI corpus creation....More
Simplemind - Great UX. It just works
SimpleMind works well. Simple, stable steady. Been using it since 2009. Thank you SimpleMind.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $29.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 1.19.0
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ModelMaker Tools BV
- © 2009-2017, ModelMaker Tools BV
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor