Temps - Weather, Time & Netatmo
By Andreas Grossauer
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Temps is a menubar weather app and Netatmo client for your Mac. It provides you with weather forecasts for your current location, your Netatmo Weather Station and up to 10 other places around the world.
Netatmo-Support is an optional feature. Temps supports up to three Netatmo stations + three additional Indoor Modules, Rain gauge and the Wind gauge.
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Supports up to three weather stations from Netatmo
- Supports the Rain gauge and Wind gauge from Netatmo
- Current weather and 3 day forecast
- Show/hide informations for minimal appearance
- Enhanced for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Sync your locations to all your Macs via iCloud
- Current temperature (°C/°F) and weather condition
- Feels like, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Cloud Cover
- Wind, Precipitation, Chance of Rain
- Local Time
- Sunrise and Sunset
- Moonrise and Moonset
What's new in Version 1.13.7
- fixed a crash...More
Great App! Terrible Forecasts for US!!
If the app actually had usable data forecasts for the U.S. it would be useful. Precipitation data is completely useless & temp data is often 10+ degrees off the mark.
If the developer should ever decide the U.S. market is important enough to support, I will change my rating. Having written multiple requests without any improvement puts this app SQUARELY into the “unusable” category for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $2.99
- Category: Weather (Mac)
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 1.13.7
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål
- Seller: Andreas Grossauer
- © 2011-2016 Grossauer Software Manufaktur
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor