PDFpen for iPad
By SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
***OBSOLETE: Only recommended for iOS 7. Otherwise, please search on “PDFpen 2” and purchase that version.***
With PDFpen, use your iPad to sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more. It's the mobile app that doesn't feel like you left the important features back at the office.
The PDF editing power you need in a beautifully-designed, easy-to-use application!
"Groundbreaking... PDFpen is a powerhouse when it comes to both editing and marking up PDF documents, and it’s hard to believe that this high level of functionality comes from an iPad application." - iPad AppStorm
* The only PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, with iCloud and Dropbox storage for seamless editing.
* Add text, images and signatures, comments and more
* Take control of your PDF documents. Comment on drafts. Scribble layout changes. Highlight important text… and more.
* Make changes, fix typos, resize and delete images--easily * With a couple of taps in PDFpen, change the price in a catalog or correct a misspelling without needing to go back to your computer and edit the original document. Move, resize and even delete images too.
* Sign a lease or contract--and turn it around quickly * Easily add your signature to a PDF, and then email it directly from PDFpen. No printer or fax machine necessary!
* Fill out an application--and submit it right from your iPad * Fill out a PDF form with ease. Add your signature and return it quickly.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Store documents in iCloud, Dropbox, and Alfresco for sharing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Transporter, Alfresco, and Google Drive; share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
- Optimized for Retina display
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from iPad Photo Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Fill out PDF forms
- Add notes, comments, and freehand scribbles
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and polygons
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough; proofreading symbol collection included
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Copy, combine, rename and delete files documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Thumbnail view sidebar for easy skimming
- Support for Wacom, Jot Touch, Jaja, and Pogo Connect pressure sensitive styluses.
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at [email protected]
What's new in Version 1.8.2
• Update to latest Wacom Stylus SDK
• Update to latest Transporter SDK
Crashes all the time!
While this program does have some unique features - nothing that I would consider so useful that it out weighs the current "bugs" of the program - it is an okay program that is expensive in relation to its peers given its faults.
The "bugs" are two fold. One bug is that it crashes. It crashes more than I believe appropriate for a program that is being sold to the public. The second, and most frustrating, is the program's inability to save work - probably because it crashes frequently - probably because the user cannot direct it to "save" the work. The ability to direct the app to save work would really be nice since it crashes all the time. Imagine reading, taking notes in a document, and highlighting that document for 15 minutes only to see it crash and see that it didn't save anything for the past 15 mins - ugh! It's especially frustrating when the app says "saving" in the lower left corner every so often, but once it crashes, and after you re-open the program/app, you realize that nothing really was saved. Probably a really good app if you want to sign a PDF and just review a PDF - no notes or highlighting. Not a good app if you want to read a PDF and do some good quality editing, and note taking. I do not recommend this app unless you need to sign a PDF.
this app used to work fine- but it seems to be crashing EVERY single time i run it. I'm on an ipad air 2, latest update. I just spent half an hour editing a simple 10 page text document, tried to save it by exiting and it crashed hard. i lost half the work i did- this is inexcusable considering most apps today will simply resume where you last left off after crashing. until fixed, this app shouldn't even be on here. i stuck with this app because i really didn't want to have to research and purchase another pdf editor, but it looks like i'm going to have to- seeing all the other negative reviews since august. perhaps apple can help boot this app off...More
PDF Pen great for reading and annotating PDFs
I see that some people are having trouble with crashes for PDFpen. I have used this App for quite a while on both my Mac and my iPad. I have been very satisfied and not had any crashes. Recently, I upgraded to an iPhone 6 and it crashed every time that I tried to open it. I deleted the App and reinstalled. Now it again works great. No problems at all.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $14.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 28, 2014
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- © 2014 SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.