By Tunabelly Software Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
The perfect solution for making and receiving calls on your Mac with your Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone or iPhone.
HandsFree uses the built in microphone and speakers so you never have to pull your phone out of your pocket to use it, or you can even be in a different room. It’s a full featured app that includes:
- Full Address Book support so you can call any of your contacts with one click.
- Get notifications when the phone battery is low.
- Get missed call notifications with the option to call back.
- Support for Caller ID (requires that you have this service).
- Includes a dial pad for calls that require choosing options.
- Includes in-menu quick contact search.
- Includes a service to highlight and right click on a phone number in any app to dial.
- Customize hotkeys for quickly showing the dial pad or the menu.
- Option to answer incoming calls either on the Mac or the phone.
- Choose which audio devices (input and output) to use for calls.
- Full support for Yosemite including dark mode.
We love hearing from our customers, so please feel free to email anytime for support or comments at [email protected] We do our best to answer within one business day.
What's new in Version 1.8.7
[New] Improved app reliability.
[Fixed] Issue where commas were not valid characters in a phone number.
[Fixed] Issue where the name of an external microphone wouldn't be correct.
[Fixed] Issue with dialing certain numbers from outside the app.
[Fixed] Issue with the Transfer Audio menu not updating properly.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: 4,99 €
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: 28 August 2015
- Version: 1.8.7
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- © 2015, Tunabelly Software Inc.
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor