By Panic, Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
The most innovative and incredible all-in-one editor for your web code.
• #1 Top Grossing Mac Developer Tool
• Named a Mac App Store Best of 2012
• Macworld 2012 Editors' Choice
** FOR A LIMITED TIME: $75 UPGRADE PRICING FOR EVERYONE! **
Welcome to a fresh approach to web coding. Bursting with features but without bloat. Built to make your life better. Coda 2 is the editor you've always wanted!
So, you code for the web. And in Coda 1, we revolutionized that process, and put everything you needed in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. File management. SVN. But we knew we could do more.
Now, with Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. We added tons of highly-requested features, and a few nobody expected, then wrapped it all up in a shiny, groundbreaking UI fit for the future.
Better User Interface
• Visual Tabs. Find files quickly, and see more tabs at once.
• Customizable Sidebar. Put your favorite, powerful Coda tools in the sidebar dock.
• Streamlined Workflow. You'll always know what you're looking at.
• Code Focus. Hide the sidebar, or go full-screen, and get work done.
Better Text Editing
• Code Folding. Finally.
• Smart Complete. Autocomplete your custom variables + functions.
• Automatic Indentation
• Smarter Automatic Closing Tags
• Tab Key Text-Shifting
• One-Press Character Wrapping
Better File Management
• Git. In addition to SVN, now you can manage source with GIT.
• Complete File Management. FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3, with a Transmit interface.
• Transmit Twin-Turbo Engine. Some of the fastest file transfer in the industry.
• Path Bar Browsing. Click a path bar segment for an instant file list.
• Open Quickly. Pop it open, type a few characters, and find what you're looking for.
• Group Folders Above Files. A very popular request.
• Multiple Placeholders. Quickly tab between the bits that need input.
• Dynamic Placeholders. Automatically fill in dates, URL's, text selections, and more.
• Insertion Points. Put the cursor at the right place, every time.
• Groups. Drag related sites into a site board.
• List View. See even more sites at a glance.
• iCloud Sites + Clips Sync from Mac to Mac.
• Revolutionary CSS Pops. GUI pop-ups help with the hardest CSS as you code.
• Live Changes. See your CSS changes affect your page real-time.
• iPad / iPhone Preview. Shrink down your preview to just the right size.
• Built-In MySQL Editor. Without leaving Coda, administer your site's database with ease.
• Edit Structure or Content
• Run Arbitrary Queries
• Improved Live Hints. As you type HTML, JS, or PHP, quick reference can appear in the sidebar.
• CSS Styles in Code Navigator
• Code Navigator Filtering and Sorting
• All-New Books
• Better Ruby Support
• Skip Files Rules
• Improved HTML and CSS Validation
• Easier Theme Editing
• Full-Screen Mode
• Quick Look
• Plugin API Improvements
• Much, Much More
AND INTRODUCING: AIRPREVIEW.
It's magic. Get our brand-new app, Diet Coda, exclusively for your iPad. Pair it with Coda 2 on your desktop. Then, watch your mind blow.
Your iPad now becomes a live preview window as you work on your web pages on your Mac.
Make a few tweaks, hit save, and watch as your iPad automatically refreshes. Pages are served from your Mac and rendered on your iPad, so you're getting a true mobile preview. Put your iPad to good use while you work!
(And that's not the half of it: Diet Coda is a full-featured remote web editor on your iPad, perfect for making quick fixes on the go!)
YOU WILL LOVE CODA 2, AND WE WILL LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE WITH IT.
What's new in Version 2.0.14
• Improved reliability of named placeholders in clips
• Fixed a crash when Helvetica Neue is missing
• Fixed a crash that would occur sometimes when closing a tab
This app is awesome
I recently purchased this app and from the moment I started using it I was amazed. I used other compilers for creating html files and this is by far the best. This eliminates multiple programs running to develop a website along built in reference guides, MySQL, Terminal and much more.
I had high hopes for Coda coming from BBEdit. Great interface, lots of amazing new features and integrations. But within 3 hours of installing and using it it crashed. That’s OK… BBEdit sometimes crashes, but with BBEdit you don’t lose your work. WIth Coda, I reopened the app and my document was blank.
I’m back to using BBEdit. Hopefully they can figure out how to persist unsaved changes like BBEdit.
This is the best app ever. I have no problems. Works great with FTP. The built in books are awesome when learning a new language. Even has a built in terminal which works great with SSH.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $74.99
- Category: Developer tools (Mac)
- Updated: Apr 28, 2014
- Version: 2.0.14
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Language: English, Japanese
- Seller: Panic, Inc.
- © 2013 Panic Inc
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later