The Flight Tracker - Track Flights & Airline Info
By International Airport Flight Track Technologies
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
-- THE BEST WAY TO ORGANIZE YOUR FLIGHTS --
Track all available flights & airline information worldwide. Follow a flight on the real-time flight map.
Look at the 10-day weather forecast for your destination or read more about the airport.
The Flight Tracker has the most easy-to-use search function on the App Store for finding flights.
- All flights are constantly updated. Terminal & gate changes, delays, arrivals, departures, seating charts and more...
- Low and extra-low traffic data without any performance hit.
The Flight Tracker is built by mobile development professionals who travel a lot. Every task is simple to perform, and all information is beautifully and logically displayed. Sorting through the data of +16.000 airports seems complicated, but The Flight Tracker handles it effortlessly. You won't know how great this application is until you've used it.
DETAILED FEATURES LIST
- Track any flight in the world
- Simple, intuitive flight search
- Detailed Departure and Arrival information
- Terminal and Gate information updated in real-time
- Detailed Aircraft information & Seat Maps
- Automatically synchronizes with your TripIt account
- Plan your flights in Trips
- Layover information is automatically displayed
ALERTS BY PUSH NOTIFICATION FOR
- Scheduled/Actual Departure or Arrival Time changes
- Gate and Terminal changes
- Flight Status changes
- You can also schedule Departure/Arrival reminders (don’t forget to pick up your friend!)
- Find any airport worldwide
- Flight Board of all departures/arrivals per airport
- Easy airport delay info
- Map of all Flights to and from an airport
- Terminal Maps for major airports
- Extended Weather Forecast per Airport (up to 10 days!)
- Find any airline worldwide
- Detailed airline info
- Flight Board and Map of all flights per airline
- Zoom-able Maps with live flight track info and weather service
- World Clock integration
- Offline viewing features enabled for use in airplanes
Flights and settings automatically can be synchronized through the cloud
Flights can be organized in Trips which shows all your flights organized
The Flight Tracker automatically calculates and displays layover times
It is possible to be synced with Trip-It automatically (flights will be imported automatically)
- Sync your flights between your devices using iCloud
- Save and share your flight information via e-mail, text message, Facebook, and Twitter
- Sync with your Calendar
- Save personal notes, label your flights or store flight information of any flight you wish
The Flight Tracker has a user interface specially designed for iPhone and iPad. You’ll actually wonder how you ever managed to travel without The Flight Tracker.
The Flight Tracker - Enjoy your trip!
What's new in Version 3.1.0
-- THE #1 FLIGHT APP ON THE APP STORE --
• Find out where your baggage is at your destination with the baggage claim information.
• Revamped search screen.
• TripIt is updated; All flights are displayed now.
• And we’ve fixed some small bugs to optimize the app.
From 3 stars to 5 and now down to 1
Not sure what's happening with all these buggy updates but it seems the bugs haven't been ironed out. Prior to all the updates a month or so ago, everything was working perfectly. Somewhere in between, the app has become totally useless. iCloud syncing between two devices no longer works. Still having issues with terminal and gate status displaying the correct information. I.e.; for a flight I inputted at a local airport the terminal is being shown as "0". Well, there is no such terminal at my local airport. And the gate information has a "?." I paid for the features of this app and now it's totally useless. This app will remain a 1 star until everything is fixed....More
Clear Recents needed
Screens get cluttered with prior airline and airport searches. Please give the user an option to clear out recents - another flight tracking program was finally able to implement this, it should not be difficult for this one to do the same.
Needs more work
Sharing your flight info:
KLM 602 from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
Not enough. Here is the sharing info from a 5 year old app which is not supposed to work at all:
Delta Air Lines (DL) 9379
Departure: Jun 14, 2017, Los Angeles (LAX)
scheduled: 1:55 PM PDT
Arrival: 9:15 AM, Amsterdam (AMS)
scheduled: 9:15 AM GMT+2
Has gates, airport codes, terminals. Dates of departure. You need to work more.
Calendar sharing. Again not informative. Notes have the same time as the actual calendar info. Has to be some additional info. Again, here is the info from a 5 year old app:
Seattle-Tacoma Int'l Airport (SEA) to Incheon Int'l Airport (ICN)
Departs Terminal A Gate 12: 12:01 PM PDT
Arrives Gate 117: 3:27 PM GMT+9
Confirmation Number: HBMN, YFU9
Seat Numbers: 7F
Added by FlightTrack Pro
Maps are still ugly looking. Need more work
Oh, and one more thing which is really important. Please add a feature where you can sort imported trips from Tripit as Traveller and Non-Traveller. That is really important
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $4.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 19, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 94.4 MB
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: International Airport Flight Track Technologies
- © Impala Studios
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.