By Jaroslaw Foksa
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Type Fu is an app that will teach you how to type fast. The right way. On your Mac.
Visit type-fu.com for online demo.
****** TYPE FU FEATURES ******
• UNIVERSAL. The app is suitable for all age groups and skill levels. You can be a beginner, intermediate or advanced typist. Even if you took typing classes before, but it never sank in, Type Fu will help you refresh your skills and take them to the next stage instantly.
• PACKED WITH ENGAGING EXERCISES. Type Fu is fun to use! Lessons vary from simple letters, numbers and words to proverbs and quotes of great thinkers of the past. Basic lessons (letters, numbers, words) are generated programatically so that you will never see the same exercise twice.
• MULTIPLE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY. Should you start from the very beginning, or do you want to just polish your type-fu a tad? Figure out your initial skill level and start practicing right away, until your fingers are a blur!
• MULTIPLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS. English language users can choose between following layouts: Qwerty, Dvorak, Colemak, Workman, Norman, Qwertz, Azerty. German language users can choose between: German Qwertz and Swiss Qwertz layouts.
• ADAPTIVE. Type Fu is smart: when you are making an outstanding progress, it can automatically increase the level of difficulty to keep you on your toes while improving the skill.
• VISUAL AND AUDIO HINTS. Type Fu assists in a non-obtrusive way. Various indications of hitting or missing the right keys are helpful, pertinent, don't get in the way and can be disabled.
• EASY PROGRESS TRACKING. Type Fu helps you perfecting the skill of touch typing by visualizing your progress. You will be able to easily tell from the pretty charts exactly how much better your typing speed and accuracy become, and which keys your miss most.
• FULLY INTEGRATED WITH YOUR MAC. Get the top-notch user experience offered by Mac computers. Type Fu supports Retina displays, process sandboxing, automatic updates via Mac App Store and full-screen mode.
• PAY ONCE, USE ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE. The app does not require recurring payments and constant network connection unlike online typing tutors. Once you pay for it, it's yours forever. Educational instituations and companies can buy multiple licenses with 50% discount via the Apple Volume Purchase Program.
What's new in Version 4.4.0
- New layouts:
- Azerty French (Mac)
- Qwerty Croatian (Mac)
- Qwerty Danish (Mac)
- Qwerty Dutch (Mac)
- Qwerty Italian (Mac)
- Qwertz Czech (Mac)
- Qwertz Hungarian (Mac)
- Bulgarian (Mac)
- Turkish (Mac)
- Added stats reset buttons to general preferences (requested by Jeremy)
- Added Common Lisp syntax highlighting support (requested by Poppy_Raj)
- Bugfix: Wrong mappings in "Azerty Belgian (Mac)" layout (reported by Daan)
- Bugfix: "Qwerty Polish" layout is missing "ć" and "Ć" (reported by Radek)
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $8.99
- Category: Education (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 08, 2018
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 50.5 MB
- Language: English, German
- Seller: Jaroslaw Foksa
- © 2012-2018 Jaroslaw Foksa
Requirements: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor