Figure - Make Music & Beats
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Bass & lead parts use Propellerhead Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's new in Version 2.7.3
Ho ho ho! This version fixes a bug that sometimes caused Figure to rebuild your song library when it didn't need to. We've also added three new drum kits and a lead sound. One of the drum kits is holiday-themed! The other two are not!
We're looking forward to hearing your renditions of Jingle Bells, sleigh bell style.
Happy Midvinterblot from all of us at Allihoopa
The easiest to use and most fun music app out there.
I love love love this app! When you’re needing some new tunes in your life, figure is the way to go. You can whip this app out and start making some tunes anytime, anywhere. I’ve made a bunch of sounds and produced a couple songs with the help of this app. I’ve also DJ’d a little bit at places using it.
Figure is so simple and easy to use. The sounds to choose from all sound cool and the effects you are able to do to them is even more more fun. Always looking forward to new sounds to be added.
Theres a problem with the delay...
Sometimes when i press the screen it wont sense my finger or while im in the middle of playing a tune with my fingers the sensory gives out and it will abruptly stop making sound even while im still pressing the screen... it halts for like 3 full seconds and then its fine, its really annoying... (sorry to bother you guys with more fixing right after the big update you guys just put out a week ago, the delay is just really getting on my nerves)
When I first got this app, I was very excited! It seemed very professional. But There should be a tutorial they says EVERYTHING.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 22, 2017
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Allihoopa
- © 2017 Allihoopa AB
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.