By Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
What's new in Version 2.7.7
• Replace '/' in filenames for recordings. Fixes recording of KORG iMono/Poly IAA app.
• Fix clicks/distortion when looping some files on devices running at 48kHz.
• Don't freeze app if trying to loop a zero-duration audio file.
Copy and cut and paste
Please - this tool cries out for basic cut/copy-and-paste editing. Yes, I have editors that can do this. But this app is where many of us manage our audio files. To have to go to another app to do very basic editing slows everything down. Given the things this does well - others have listed them, so I’ll skip a repetition - one would think cut/copy-and-paste would already be in the feature set. Years into its existence, AudioShare still lacks this function set.
I still use the app for what is does do. It remains an important app for music on this platform. I have to tell you, though - it would make my life disproportionately easier to have simple editing features available to speed so many little chores without having to go in and out of other apps. I am certain the same would be true for many other people.
For file conversion, auditing, sharing, storing, etc., this is the standard - the outstanding example of the type. My comment above focuses on something that, for the moment, the app author has chosen not to do.
Probably the first and only app you should on when you want to handle your music files
I don’t know where to start with this app I mean iOS has a really strict way of moving around the filesystem, but with this app he has made everything better...thanks to the Dev. So hopefully things move forward in developing and this app stays at the top of the list because this is probably the MAIN, and first app you should get if you are even THINKING about making music on your iPad iPhone or anything on iOS. . SRSLY DOE
To the developer response about browser integration
I don't understand why you can't integrate a download browser... I can download anything that I want into Aloha Browser and keep it there or if I want I can press the share button and save it to Dropbox... From there I can download it into any music app that integrates with Dropbox including Audio Share... For the customer that asked the question, that is a workaround, albeit, something that Audio Share could easily implement as other browsers have.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $3.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Version: 2.7.7
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
- © 2012 Jonatan Liljedahl
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.