By Simon Filip
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
Download now and look forward to free content and app enhancements monthly!
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlightapp for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
What's new in Version 2.3
Here's what's new in Afterlight version 2.3
- Our good friends The Honey Trees (@thehoneytrees) have created a new Guest Filter called Bright Fire, named after their brand new album. Check it out on iTunes!
- Two new Seasons filters by Angel Dorr (@angelisdarling) have been added. One called Drift, to say farewell to Winter, and one called Equinox, to welcome Spring.
- Two new man and woman silhouette frames have been added, created by Becky Filip (@beckybird). These are possibly the first of a silhouette frame set, so let us know what you think!
- There is now a horizontal guide in the Camera Mode. Toggle it with the Grid button.
- We have now partnered with Mosaic, who offer incredible photo books printed with your personal photos. Check it out in the Save & Share menu after editing a photo.
Follow us on Instagram for the occasional early peek at a new feature! @simonfilip and @keynut
Worth Every Cent I've Spent
This is, hands down, without a doubt, and with every guarantee the absolute best photo editor on the app market. Not only are the default editing options excellent, but they also offer an extensive myriad of other packages you can purchase - some of which I've bought, and have zero regrets. This app is worth every cent I've spent.
You can add frames, filters, light leaks, adjust contrast, saturation and everything! I never use Instagram filters anymore. I love photography and I only use Afterlight to edit my pictures to perfection 👍Two thumbs up 👍
I simply love this app! I love how you can apply a floral background but it could be even better if we could put our own pictures as backgrounds from our camera roll. Good job though!
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $0.99
- Cracker: Locophone-ICPDA [Verified]
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- AppAddict Version: 2.3
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simon Filip
- © Simon Filip
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top in-app purchases
- Instant Film Pack$0.99
- Wallpaper Pack$0.99