Fitness Point Pro
By ZERO ONE GmbH
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Over 7.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: http://fitnesspointapp.com/terms.html
Upgrade features are offered as a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
What's new in Version 6.8.1
UPDATE: iPhone X optimizations.
FIX: Crash on adding new logs on Apple Watch.
Want become a beta tester and get free access to amazing new features? Please contact us at [email protected] to get more information! Currently we are working on automatic data synchronization between all your devices and a web version of Fitness Point.
Great workout tracking app
I have enjoyed using this app greatly. Way better than the pencil and paper I was using to track my workouts. Only a couple things I would recommend for improvement. It would be beneficial if this app had a 1 Rep Max calculator. I also believe there should be a place to keep track of your max for each workout. I tried writing my max in the notes section, but once I believe it has saved my notes I cannot find them again anywhere in the app.
Still the best weight lifting tracking app. Simple, clean and functional app
Edit 3: Great support from the developer.
I use this App almost daily, its ability to run from my Apple Watch w/o my phone is essential to me
Edit2: constant updates just make this app better and better. The permanent support is greatly appreciated
Edit: Developer really takes advantage of the latest technologies that Apple offers: 3D Touch support works great.
Also, the Apple Watch app is one of the best and most functional ones I have used, hands down.
Great app. Does what it claims plus has a great Apple Watch support, I am amazed Apple does not include it in its featured apps for the Watch.
You can create exercises and workouts and it automatically triggers a rest timer.
Also, the developer seems to be pretty active
For those who take their goals seriously
This app is hands down the best I’ve come across for planning workouts, organizing and strategizing how I’m going to attack my workout rather than just going to what weights and stations are available until I feel I’ve been there long enough. It’s truly worth it
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $4.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 6.8.1
- Size: 103 MB
- Language: Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: ZERO ONE GmbH
- Seller: ZERO ONE GmbH
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Six-Pack Routine$3.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$1.99
- Power Arms Routine$3.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$8.99
- Personal Workout$13.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$8.99
- Beach Body Workout$8.99
- Muscle Shoulders Routine$1.99
- Strong Legs Routine$1.99
- Wide Back Routine$1.99