By Yong Chen
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Folder-Factory is a basic icon tool for OS X which help you to customize, design and enhance your folder icons. With it you can combine folder icon with images, text, sketch, and shape. This will improve your system’s appearance, keep your Mac organized and improve your working productivity. You’ll no longer need to read folder names as you can now easily identify them. And at last, it has a friendly and clean UI and it's really easy to use.
- Support retina display.
- Customize, design and enhance your folder icons.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Config line width, pen color and fill color and so on.
- Full support for transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Add text on image.
- Full support for undo/redo, cut/copy/paste.
- Support dragging and dropping any files and folders.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
What's new in Version 5.6.2
Fix some bugs.
1. Improve image effects.
2. Improve zooming in and out. Now you can zoom in or out the canvas to any value you want.
1. Support curved texts.
Now you can right click a curved line, round rectangle or ellipse to show the context menu and then select the "Add Curved Texts" menu command to add curved texts.
2. Support snapping automatically.
Your layers will be placed and resized properly when you move and resize them.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Canvas rulers and grids support inches, cm and mm.
1. Support reflection.
2. Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or some part of it.
3. Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
4. Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at your mouse's position.
Paint 2 for folders
Folder Factory is Paint 2 In every way except I can’t find a way to save the new folder as a copy to use again if I need more than one.
Please put together a manual for those of us that stumble around in search of an answer. The time spent guessing and redoing is debilitating.
If you are going to go through the process of creating such a nice propgram take a few more days and write down how it works. please.
That said. It is a good program, not as easy as you make it sound but it is cool. Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $2.99
- Category: Graphics & Design (Mac)
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yong Chen
- © 2012-2017 TryBest
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor