My Sketch Paper HD - Write, Paint on Notebook
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
My Sketch Paper, an excellent freehand creative tool, beautifully be filled with anything from a sketch to a flow-chart, a list to an diagram. You can make extremely smooth lines and began drawing, writing, diagramming, etc with the default pen and brushes. A fresh canvas is ready and waiting for your ideas, inspiration, and art.
It is worthy and the best choice for professional and casual sketching. Get My Sketch Paper for iPhone and get creating.
My Sketch Paper features:
Unique Paper Studio Features:
- Quickly add one page to exist book or delete one page from it. To move between pages, swipe from one side to other in the direction you wish to go.
- Add more books or delete existing books.
- Edit book name.
- Copy pages.
- Change page template.
- Export to image file.
- Export page to pdf file and share it over email.
Advanced Brush System:
- Transparency, Pressure-sensitive, Radius, Hardness of a brush could be adjusted.
- Comes with three free fountain tools: a pen, a brush and a special effect brush.
- ( In-App Purchase ) 97 shapes high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
Simple and Powerful Interface:
- Custom colors.
- Support text input.
- Input image from pasteboard.
- Undo / Redo function (10 steps !).
- Import images or photos from your device and draw over your images.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Two fingers zoom canvas. Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: [email protected]
What's new in Version 1.70
1 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
2 Book's cover could be changed. (10 templates are available)
3 Output a whole book to PDF. It can be exported or Emailed.
4 You can share the book via Facebook,Twitter etc.
I took a chance with this app because I wanted something similar to Paper (a free style note taking/drawing app with easy transitioning between pages) for my iPhone. When I bought it, I regretted it immediately and here's why. Firstly, the graphics and the draw tools are pixelated even though this is an HD app (false advertising) which really turned me off. Secondly, there isn't enough background variety or any help or instructions readily available. Thirdly, the app froze on me while I was in the in-app purchase store. Also when I draw "too vigorously or quickly" on a page, the app would quit on me which causes me to lose what I worked on. Fourthly, the app isn't free; I understand developers needs to make money, but seriously only three brushes when it's not a free app?! You don't have to give all the brushes, but at least more than three such as one for each type of tool for this paid app; there's other ways to monetize your app. This app needs to be seriously optimized so it can stop freezing or quitting and redesigned with better graphics. But other than that, it minimally does what it's supposed to do.
Suggestions for future improvements: have a way to input numbers into the RGB Slider. Have a shape purchase bundle (or individually) such as dialog balloons, arrows, and etc that can be quickly dragged onto the page. I like to do rough wire framing so it'll be nice to have some shape features.
decent drawing/painting app
This app is similar to another painting app called Paper. It has many features in common and a similar basic user interface. However I have found several bugs which I can’t understand how to fix. When using the text tool I can add text to my drawing but I can’t find a way to exit the text tool and go back to the main toolbar. I have to force quit the app and restart it to continue drawing. Another issue is that sometimes when drawing close to the side, the app does not update with my brushstrokes at the edge of the screen until I try to zoom in or out. Once these issues are fixed, I would rate this app 4 stars....More
I design window treatments. Would love to snap a photo of a window, when with a potential client, design a window treatment over photo, right there on the spot. Could see closing a lot more sales calls if there were a photo option. Please. Please. Please add a photo option. Love your app. Engenders creative thinking.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 1.70
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: effectmatrix
- Copyright © 2012-2013 etinysoft
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- All Brushes set$3.99
- Pen Sketch$0.99
- Texture Painting$0.99
- Pencil Drawing$0.99
- Ruled Papers for Business, Photo, Music and Notes$0.99
- Pattern Papers$0.99
- Blur Painting$0.99
- Linear Abstract Brushes Set$0.99